Bypass FRP lock on S9+ Snapdragon G965W, G965U/U1, Binary 7, Jan 2020 update

Search This thread

lustucrus

Account currently disabled
May 1, 2014
Moto G8
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi!

I find a method for bypass FRP lock on S9+ Snapdragon G965W, G965U/U1, Binary 7, Jan 2020 update
But Still work whit all binary you have juste to find the good firmware and the Combination File for your binary version.

No HushSMS and No Pin Sim Card, this not work for SnapDragon Anyway.

Prerequises :

S9+ Snapdragon Cell (US or CA)
Odin (I use The Odin3 v3.13.3_3B_PatcheD)
Official Firmware for your devices ( Carrier it's Not very important, network is unlock CA and US version, I use XAC for all Carrier in CA )
Combination File For Binary 7

Manipulation:

1 - First you must be on download mode with
( Press Bixby button + Vol- +Power button for 10-15 sec at anytime or press all button at same time and release Vol+ at Samsung Screen ).
2 - Install Odin on your PC, run it and Flash Combination File G965U1 with AP, this will instal Android 8.0 customs Factory binary Roms.
3 - At reboot wait Factory binary show after samsung whit logs in few minutes , on the top menu select APP, and clic on Settings icon. At This time if you have a error screen use Power, bixby and vol- button to return in download mode and reboot.
4 - Scroll down and select system and tap 7 times on Build Number to unlock Developpers Setting
5 - Go Back and in Developpers Setting check, USB debugging and unckeck Automatic Update on restart and go back to APP tab,
6 - Press Power button to restart and reboot directly in Download Mode and look for FRP Lock is OFF,
7 - After Flash the Official Firmware AP file and reboot !

At the fisrt start this take 4-5 min to boot ... it's normal ... and you can enter any email adress for samsung and/or google account

Not trip Knox
Not avoid garrante
all it's ok on the top of download mode after and frp lock it's on again.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Hi!

I find a method for bypass FRP lock on S9+ Snapdragon G965W, G965U/U1, Binary 7, Jan 2020 update
But Still work whit all binary you have juste to find the good firmware and the Combination File for your binary version.

No HushSMS and No Pin Sim Card, this not work for SnapDragon Anyway.

Prerequises :

S9+ Snapdragon Cell (US or CA)
Odin (I use The Odin3 v3.13.3_3B_PatcheD)
Official Firmware for your devices ( Carrier it's Not very important, network is unlock CA and US version, I use XAC for all Carrier in CA )
Combination File For Binary 7

Manipulation:

1 - First you must be on download mode with
( Press Bixby button + Vol- +Power button for 10-15 sec at anytime or press all button at same time and release Vol+ at Samsung Screen ).
2 - Install Odin on your PC, run it and Flash Combination File G965U1 with AP, this will instal Android 8.0 customs Factory binary Roms.
3 - At reboot wait Factory binary show after samsung whit logs in few minutes , on the top menu select APP, and clic on Settings icon. At This time if you have a error screen use Power, bixby and vol- button to return in download mode and reboot.
4 - Scroll down and select system and tap 7 times on Build Number to unlock Developpers Setting
5 - Go Back and in Developpers Setting check, USB debugging and unckeck Automatic Update on restart and go back to APP tab,
6 - Press Power button to restart and reboot directly in Download Mode and look for FRP Lock is OFF,
7 - After Flash the Official Firmware AP file and reboot !

At the fisrt start this take 4-5 min to boot ... it's normal ... and you can enter any email adress for samsung and/or google account

Not trip Knox
Not avoid garrante
all it's ok on the top of download mode after and frp lock it's on again.

This has been the method for bypass for years.

thomasvtt

Sep 2, 2016
This one worked for me. Actually I tried a lot of methods and failed. I was getting all sorts of error. I'm not sure whether it has anything to do with the combination firmware file itself.
Last time I downloaded the firmwares from getfirmwares.com
I'm not sure whether I am allowed to post links, if allowed you will see it below else. Please search Google.
getfirmwares.com/downloads/download-all-samsung-galaxy-combination-firmwares-premium/

Last edited:

nmespinosa

May 17, 2013
Sacramento
I uncheck Auto updates, and go back to APP, but when I click download mode it asks for a password

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Disregard, I figured it out

Obviousrick

Aug 3, 2020
I have the same model but Android 10 build no. QP1A.190711.020 G965WVLS7DT1
can it be flashed ? whatever i do nothing works.

muellerm30

Got it. Ive been trying to flash Lineage but have been completely unsuccessful with heimdall. I've got frp off.

My device: G960W

I've flashed U and U1 gone into download mode to flash the Lineage recovery but spits back an initialisation error.

I know I'm missing something or the drivers are bad.

I've can use odin to get it back but not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also I may be in the wrong forum.

Any direction is greatly appreciated.