FORUMS

Enable Night Mode on front cam and telephoto lens on S9/+/Note 9 running One UI 2

101 posts
Thanks Meter: 100
 
By NilayNoob, Senior Member on 17th January 2020, 09:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
<local name="SHOOTING_MODE_NIGHT" back="NIGHT" front="NIGHT" enable="true" more="true" order="4"/>

<local name="SUPPORT_NIGHT_MODE_ZOOM" value="true"/>



Add these lines to /system/system/cameradata/camera-feature.xml and reboot. Wipe the camera app's data and you'll have night mode working on front cam and telephoto lens in S9/S9+/N9 on One UI 2.

The front camera quality improves significantly in night mode.

Join t.me/ZexynosLounge for a stable GCam6.1 and more camera mods


Tested on S9+ running One UI 2 beta ZTA2 build
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NilayNoob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NilayNoob Ad-Free
18th January 2020, 03:31 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Its on My one options that we can add?
Maybe some Instagram mode? You try else?

And one more question, what is hdr10 in video recorder? Why it's not true value there?0

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka
18th January 2020, 05:07 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew_oreo9999

Its on My one options that we can add?
Maybe some Instagram mode? You try else?

And one more question, what is hdr10 in video recorder? Why it's not true value there?0

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Instagram mode needs libs or smth probably. I tried enabling but it doesn't work. Also, hdr10 isn't supported by our sensor. Only S10/N10 has it
19th January 2020, 06:24 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilayNoob

<local name="SHOOTING_MODE_NIGHT" back="NIGHT" front="NIGHT" enable="true" more="true" order="4"/>

<local name="SUPPORT_NIGHT_MODE_ZOOM" value="true"/>



Add these lines to /system/system/cameradata/camera-feature.xml and reboot. Wipe the camera app's data and you'll have night mode working on front cam and telephoto lens in S9/S9+/N9 on One UI 2.

The front camera quality improves significantly in night mode.

Join t.me/ZexynosLounge for a stable GCam6.1 and more camera mods


Tested on S9+ running One UI 2 beta ZTA2 build

Works perfectly! Thank you!
25th January 2020, 12:45 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Annaba
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you but now with the beta 6 version ZTA9 does not work !!
25th January 2020, 11:17 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felague23

Thank you but now with the beta 6 version ZTA9 does not work !!

Everything working perfect.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200125-111327_Camera.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	4934999Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200125-111426_Settings.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	4935001

Even better few more modes working too.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200125-111336_Camera.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	4935003

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to matthew_oreo9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matthew_oreo9999 Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 11:24 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Annaba
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew_oreo9999

Everything working perfect.
Attachment 4934999Attachment 4935001

Even better few more modes working too.
Attachment 4935003

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So I was wrong to place the lines of your script !!
I am with the same ROM of Alexndr BETA 6 ... I do not understand why it does not work and with the Rom Beta 5 it works perfect !!
26th January 2020, 12:58 PM |#8  
Leon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,088
 
More
That's pretty interesting, what the OP discovered here. I'm curious if those modes are actually working or your just able to see them as an option?
26th January 2020, 05:29 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Do you use app to edit file?? I can't edit it with solid explore, I root with magik
8th February 2020, 01:57 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmile

Works perfectly! Thank you!

Are u rooted? I'm on android 10. I'm not rooted

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Anyone rooted their Android 10? So we can apply this mod?
8th February 2020, 08:06 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunlegzy

Are u rooted? I'm on android 10. I'm not rooted

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Anyone rooted their Android 10? So we can apply this mod?

Yes, you need root. You'll basically add a line of codes to your camera-features.xml file
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200208-120831_ES File Explorer.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	4945491  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes