FORUMS

Phone keeps silent mode after 'Do Not Disturb' is turned off

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By deboopi2, Senior Member on 19th May 2020, 08:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there,
the last coupe of weeks I have the following problem.
At night I have a scheduled 'Do Not Disturb' from 00 am to 6 am. When DND is to disabled at 6 am it stays in Silent Mode , the speaker icon is greyed out and has a diagonal line over it.
I completely disabled DND and re-enabled it, the first night everything went well but this morning, once again, the phone stays muted after DND is turned off automatically.
Anybody else with such a problem and/or a solution?
I know I can try safe mode and some other things but first of all I want o reach out for other user having or knowing this problem.
22nd May 2020, 02:56 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag MECHELEN
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Well, DND is not the problem. The phone keeps going to a mute state randomly.
I can start removing apps (I removed the ones that can do something on the volume and the mute state but no help).
Are there no apps that can monitor the phone's behavior so I can find out on that way which app is causing the troubles.
Or is there another way to find the culprit without resetting the phone or uninstall apps one-by-one?
25th May 2020, 08:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Confirmed: after DND the phone keeps in mute state randomly. G965FXXU8DTC5 firmware.
I use my phone with medium power save mode. I will try to use with optimized power save mode.
I manage DND with Bixby Routines. I will try to magage DND with Samsung Routines.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
do not disturb, mute, silent mode

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)