Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

T-Mobile ARC6 update

1,209 posts
Thanks Meter: 129

By bogdi1988, Senior Member on 3rd May 2018, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Did TMO pull the ARC6 update? I manually sideloaded the update since I could not get it and the phone info app shows the old one as the latest still...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180502-134415.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	4491764  

3rd May 2018, 04:42 AM |#2  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdi1988

Did TMO pull the ARC6 update? I manually sideloaded the update since I could not get it and the phone info app shows the old one as the latest still...

Yes they pulled it. Could have posted in T-Mobile firmware thread.
3rd May 2018, 04:46 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdarygm

Thanks
5th May 2018, 01:56 AM |#4  
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 644

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdarygm

We need carrier specific forums like the s8 and all previous Galaxies. I Wonder why no carrier specific forums for s9? It would for sure help with stuff being posted in the right places. I heard there was an ATT RC6, Where might one find that? Also need a U1 Unlocked section as well. At Least separate the exynos from the snapdragon since NOTHING is interchangeable. Two completely different phones.
7th May 2018, 05:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugzo

We need carrier specific forums like the s8 and all previous Galaxies. I Wonder why no carrier specific forums for s9? It would for sure help with stuff being posted in the right places. I heard there was an ATT RC6, Where might one find that? Also need a U1 Unlocked section as well. At Least separate the exynos from the snapdragon since NOTHING is interchangeable. Two completely different phones.

I can see having forums for different model numbers, but from what I understand, all of the US carrier versions have the same model number, which means you can interchange the firmware. For instance, I'm running the ARC6 (TMobile) on my ATT device.

While I've had no luck on all of the other firmware out there, whether it's a Google Pay or Samsung Pay issue (I need both), it's nice to have options.
7th May 2018, 05:25 PM |#6  
Flag Chester, VT
Thanks Meter: 384

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd3835

I can see having forums for different model numbers, but from what I understand, all of the US carrier versions have the same model number, which means you can interchange the firmware. For instance, I'm running the ARC6 (TMobile) on my ATT device.

While I've had no luck on all of the other firmware out there, whether it's a Google Pay or Samsung Pay issue (I need both), it's nice to have options.

Then there should be a G96XF/N and G96XU/W/U1 sub forums.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to FatalONEM8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FatalONEM8 Ad-Free
8th May 2018, 07:00 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalONEM8

Then there should be a G96XF/N and G96XU/W/U1 sub forums.

Agreed 100%!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)