FORUMS

Overall love

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,934

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 26th February 2018, 07:30 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy S9+, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 11:09 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am liking how snappy and smooth is S9+ is.
19th March 2018, 04:28 AM |#3  
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I loved the S8+, especially coming from a Note 4. I have the option to upgrade every 12 months and did so for the new camera and relocated fingerprint reader. Still love the S9+ but the 'wow' factor wasn't the same obviously.
19th March 2018, 08:51 AM |#4  
Flag Grain Valley, MO
Thanks Meter: 466

More
Liking it so far besides the fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly on either of the 2 I purchased. Hopefully Samsung will get the bugs worked out soon.
19th March 2018, 09:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
currently liking it but almost identical to my previous s8 minus the new little feature gimmicks i got the purple one even I am a man because I want to be unique.
19th March 2018, 08:51 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 875

More
This is my first Samsung, and I have to say is the best phone I have ever had in my entire life.

For reference, my previous phones were a Mate 9 Pro, a Pixel 2 XL and the U11+.

23rd March 2018, 07:30 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Possibly one of the best android phones i've ever used design wise. Samsung software is nice but i never like getting pre-installed garbage i can't get rid off. Will however root soon...
26th March 2018, 07:56 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This is just the perfect phone for me.
It comes with quite some beautiful design (Coral Blue)
Great screen, great camera for low light and slow mo, great performance (Exynos 9810) and 6GB RAM, great speakers, great biometric options, and the list goes on and on.
On the other hand, battery life is not as good as my previous phone (Galaxy A8 SM-A8000), and I hoped it is lighter and thinner like that phone.
Overall, this is just a special treat for me and I love it by my hearts.
P.S. I am glad I went for the Coral Blue S9+ UK 128GB Exynos variant, and it performs very, very well without breaking a sweat thermal wise (Snapdragon is known to heat up a lot more usually).
Also, since all the Snapdragon Samsung phones I had in the past had their motherboard toast after 2 years of usage or so, all my working Samsung phones are the more reliable Exynos (That A8 broke too with a broken display and unreliable battery, but mobo not toast yet) and I want to keep that trend of Exynos everything on my phones.
26th March 2018, 09:53 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Waiting for mine in the mail right now. I'm currently using the note 4. Can't friggen wait, tired of the note 4 sluggishness
27th March 2018, 04:04 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Also, I forgot to mention that I ordered my S9+ from clove on Feb 28th. The phones shipped March 6th, but clove did not get the coral Blue variant, so they ended up shipping my package on Mar 16th, only to get delayed by FedEx due to severe weather conditions as well as the exploding parcel in USA, with me finally getting my hands on it on March 22nd, and that is with me heading to the FedEx location and pickup myself. So yeah, due to this series of delays, I was getting too anticipated to get that parcel that I literally couldn't do anything properly for the past 2 weeks.
Anyways, I hope fellow ppl who still haven't received their packages to have better luck than what I have had.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2690173248 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2690173248 Ad-Free
14th May 2018, 05:49 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Like the s9+ lookswise and camera.Hate it's battery life and choppy performance and.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Like the s9+ lookswise and camera.Hate it's battery life and choppy performance and occassional warm behaviour.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)