FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 898

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 26th February 2018, 06:30 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9+'s speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

5th March 2018, 06:16 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey, l have tried but sadly it’s not up to my consideration. Sorry 😐.
5th March 2018, 04:38 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Went into the T-Mobile Store and saw the display unit.

I played YouTube videos comparing the sound next to my iPhone X. The introduction of stereo speakers is finally here for Galaxy users!!!

But quickly, I realized the X was louder , BUT! the Galaxy sounded more RICH and tuned correctly.

The iPhone X speakers were so loud that it shakes the device like bass.
6th March 2018, 01:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 851

More
I just think is a huge improvement, and moreover, speakers sound really nice.

I never buy any phone with no dual speakers, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these ones.

I'm coming from Axon 7, Mate 9 Pro, Pixel 2 XL and last one was U11+, and I can say these speakers are in pair with all of those phones, because this will be my first Samsung ever.

The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxo60 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Galaxo60 Ad-Free
11th March 2018, 10:04 AM |#5  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I wasn't too confident at first when I found out that it will use the ear speaker as the second audio source but indeed a very good job made by Samsung here. Loud and clear. No distortions and a nice active bass effect.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G965F folosind Tapatalk
12th March 2018, 06:07 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
The speakers are loud enough and when Dolby Atmos is setup and a stereo video or songs is played the stereo effect is great
12th March 2018, 08:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9+'s speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

The sound clarity of S9 plus is good.
11th June 2018, 11:22 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
During a speakerphone conversations does the phone use stereo speakers too ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
12th June 2018, 03:49 PM |#9  
Flag Beach
Thanks Meter: 285

More
I notice very poor sound calls in the pocket, in videos or music is ok, but notifications and calls in the pocket is very low, compared with my s8 plus.
21st June 2018, 02:31 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same here.
I have same issue im. My 2 s9+.
Did u fix it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)