Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9+'s speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Jooosty

Nov 26, 2011
Went into the T-Mobile Store and saw the display unit.

I played YouTube videos comparing the sound next to my iPhone X. The introduction of stereo speakers is finally here for Galaxy users!!!

But quickly, I realized the X was louder , BUT! the Galaxy sounded more RICH and tuned correctly.

The iPhone X speakers were so loud that it shakes the device like bass.

Galaxo60

May 25, 2012
I just think is a huge improvement, and moreover, speakers sound really nice.

I never buy any phone with no dual speakers, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these ones.

I'm coming from Axon 7, Mate 9 Pro, Pixel 2 XL and last one was U11+, and I can say these speakers are in pair with all of those phones, because this will be my first Samsung ever.

:)

Reactions: Jooosty

puiradu2009

Sep 25, 2009
Iasi
I wasn't too confident at first when I found out that it will use the ear speaker as the second audio source but indeed a very good job made by Samsung here. Loud and clear. No distortions and a nice active bass effect.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G965F folosind Tapatalk

termdj

Nov 13, 2013
The speakers are loud enough and when Dolby Atmos is setup and a stereo video or songs is played the stereo effect is great

Reactions: electricpete1

azeter

Jan 14, 2005
During a speakerphone conversations does the phone use stereo speakers too ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cavags5

May 15, 2015
Beach
I notice very poor sound calls in the pocket, in videos or music is ok, but notifications and calls in the pocket is very low, compared with my s8 plus.

Reactions: smederevoboy

KevinAuralee

May 7, 2018
I notice very poor sound calls in the pocket, in videos or music is ok, but notifications and calls in the pocket is very low, compared with my s8 plus.

Flip your phone upside down in your pocket. The top speaker faces toward you, but the bottom speaker faces out the bottom.

If you put your phone in your pocket upside-down, it'll have a clear shot to your ear.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9+'s speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    I just think is a huge improvement, and moreover, speakers sound really nice.

I never buy any phone with no dual speakers, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these ones.

I'm coming from Axon 7, Mate 9 Pro, Pixel 2 XL and last one was U11+, and I can say these speakers are in pair with all of those phones, because this will be my first Samsung ever.

:)
    The speakers are loud enough and when Dolby Atmos is setup and a stereo video or songs is played the stereo effect is great
    yup, for those worried that it's not loud enough, it gets a lot louder when you turn on Dolby Atmos