FORUMS

What is your most/best used app(s)- inspire people to use it

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Psimel14, Junior Member on 27th March 2018, 05:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.
There is no a topic like that, mayby someone will be inspired to use your most used/interesing apps on s9+
Please add link for googleplay or something and say few worlds about your best apps.

My number one is : MIX by camera360

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edit.sdk&hl=pl

i think its the best apps for simple edit photos (yey PS)and next upload to social media. Check it it really amazing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Psimel14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Psimel14 Ad-Free
27th March 2018, 05:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psimel14

Hi.
There is no a topic like that, mayby someone will be inspired to use your most used apps on s9+
Please add link for googleplay or something and say few worlds about your best apps.

My number one is : MIX by camera360

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edit.sdk&hl=pl

i think its the best apps for simple edit photos (yey PS)and next upload to social media. Check it it really amazing.

My favorite photo editing app....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
27th March 2018, 09:40 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 476

More
Not my most used, but a very useful app for those who do a lot of online shopping or just receive a lot of parcels.

Aftership Package Tracker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ship.AfterShip

It helps keep track of packages being shipped from a bunch of couriers. Can even scan email for tracking/shipping emails and automatically add tracking numbers.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Devhux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Devhux Ad-Free
28th March 2018, 12:07 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Reddit is Fun of course
The Following User Says Thank You to xxlikquidxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxlikquidxx Ad-Free
29th March 2018, 09:10 PM |#5  
Flag West Coast
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Personally a huge fan of slide for reddit pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlikquidxx

Reddit is Fun of course

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devhux

Not my most used, but a very useful app for those who do a lot of online shopping or just receive a lot of parcels.

Aftership Package Tracker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ship.AfterShip

It helps keep track of packages being shipped from a bunch of couriers. Can even scan email for tracking/shipping emails and automatically add tracking numbers.

Man i sure wish this worked in the US
29th March 2018, 09:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 476

More
It doesn't? That's surprising to me, though I think it was a Canadian tech YouTuber where I first saw this app mentioned.

(That said, for Canadians who get Amazon shipments delivered from Intelcom, they aren't listed - just found that one out this morning).

29th March 2018, 11:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 617

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devhux

It doesn't? That's surprising to me, though I think it was a Canadian tech YouTuber where I first saw this app mentioned.

(That said, for Canadians who get Amazon shipments delivered from Intelcom, they aren't listed - just found that one out this morning).

Not available in the US right now.
I side loaded it but it won't let me connect my Amazon account sadly. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180329-150021_Google%20Play%20Store.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	4461164

30th March 2018, 02:09 AM |#8  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by room511

Not available in the US right now.
I side loaded it but it won't let me connect my Amazon account sadly. Attachment 4461164

I use ParcelTrack to track packages, can track from DHL, USPS, Fedex, UPS, and some others. Its free and works great, I even use it on my iPad.
29th March 2020, 12:07 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
One of my favorites! I don't have a single favorite, but this one is a very valuable time saving application.

Tile shortcuts- quick settings apps & shortcuts

You can place all the apps you use most in your quick tile panel. There are SO MANY quick settings apps, but the thing about this app is it doesnt use generic looking tiles, it uses your phones original quick tile icons. You are also able to customize the tiles to your own style, use your photos... I gave it a 5, because this is, in my opinion a very underrated tool.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tileshortcuts
1st May 2020, 11:48 PM |#10  
Flag Jville, FL
Thanks Meter: 60

More
+1 for Slide Pro.

[QUOTE=phelony;76060933]Personally a huge fan of slide for reddit pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)