[THEME] envy themes_

Search This thread

SenorObscuroDeLosSith

Jan 24, 2018
Bucharest
glad you found your answer, that fix apk is basically the common apk of the theme, it will get deactivated automatically once you change theme, and can only be deleted by deleting the theme itself.

we can make it bettter when i update it to v3 with pure white qs panel for day theme, pie homescreen icons ,no qs dividers on quickstar and clean no shadow behind notification bars.. just wait. :p

Hi envy,

Qq please, on whatsapp notification, the header of it looks good with white text on black (please see attached pic yellow marking), however if i expand it, the name of the people sending the message appears greyish and difficult to see (same pic, red marking).
Is this normak behaviour, can it be modified so the names appear in the same white color as the header?

Thanks!

Last edited:

EdrickMG

Jul 31, 2014
Hi envy,

Qq please, on whatsapp notification, the header of it looks good with white text on black (please see attached pic yellow marking), however if i expand it, the name of the people sending the message appears greyish and difficult to see (same pic, red marking).
Is this normak behaviour, can it be modified so the names appear in the same white color as the header?

Thanks!
Yeah maybe Grey a little bit more white

mopartonyg

Jan 19, 2011
L.A. Area
@envy~, I am trying to buy your new dark theme through XDA labs but it keeps telling me that it can not be downloaded through the internet. What am I missing, first time XDA lab user.

envy~

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
How to get icon that show in photo in xdalab?
coming soon for v3 update
Sounds amazing! With Pie homescreen icons do you mean the new shape that some apps on S9's Pie already have? Like this icon, which is more square compared to Oreo icons:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsu...amsung/calculator-samsung-10-0-00-15-release/
check my xdalabs app to see the glimpse of those icons ?
I absolutely love the theme, great job on it. The black notifications look good, but are you also planning on doing one with dark notifications as well?
I tried it iand its good on most cases, but not good on some apps background to the point that the colors annoys me so i stayed making it black ?
Hi envy,

Thanks!
its a known bug for whatsapp telegram and some sns apps having this issue, those text colors are hardcoded on their respective apps, cannot be themed, all we can do is to put a white shadow around it so it can be seen atleast.
Do not have the old 1 installed and XDA labs will not let me buy the new 1>

remove night theme v2 and try to install blacknotif version, its the same base apk.

mopartonyg

Jan 19, 2011
L.A. Area
coming soon for v3 update

check my xdalabs app to see the glimpse of those icons

I tried it iand its good on most cases, but not good on some apps background to the point that the colors annoys me so i stayed making it black

its a known bug for whatsapp telegram and some sns apps having this issue, those text colors are hardcoded on their respective apps, cannot be themed, all we can do is to put a white shadow around it so it can be seen atleast.

remove night theme v2 and try to install blacknotif version, its the same base apk.
Trying to buy your new build from XDA labs with no luck, any ideas? Where do I find the blacknotif version for oreo?

jult

Apr 22, 2011
Amsterdam, NL, EU
jult.net
Thanks a lot for this (free) theme! It works on my Note 9 (N960F/DS), though there are still many texts in blue to dark blue (on black bg), making them barely readable.
That and every now and then I get a mention popup that there was a Theme error.
If you need a logcat around such 'crashes', let me know, I can provide one.

I use this free icon-set with it, which I prefer over any other; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vintage.icon.pack.ddt so I use your noicon download.

Last edited:

iamshihan

Nov 28, 2017
Notification font color is Gray in PAID version,

THEME PIEforOREO NIGHT THEME
Based on Leak build Samsung PIE UI elements, Samsung Experience 10

THEME INFO:
-a simple perfect black theme, don't expect too much!
-tru to stock look and feel Samsung Stock PIE Icons drawn by hand
-Black Amoled backgrounds with less white bubbles
-multi colored primary color per apps (phone is green, contacts is orange, messages is blue)

-lightnotif
-noicon

CHANGELOG: (10/07/2018)

DELETE 1ST VERSION FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING V2
DO NOT UPDATE INSTALL APK!

-Night Theme updated to version 2
-removed yellowish notifications (changed to 98% white)
-redrawn nav bar icons to newer leak design
-removed Samsung Internet asset
-several adjustments and overall fixes
-DAY THEME version introduced
(A Default stock theme with pie leak inspiration Ui elements)
-NIGHT THEME DARK NOTIFICATION will soon introduced as paid theme on xdalabs. Details to follow.

------------------------------------
PLEASE READ!!!:
-theme is optimized for ANDROID OREO 8.0, S8/S9 devices "roundness"
-Nougat is minimally supported, expect bugs
-ANDROID 8.1 notification cards are un-themed (no round corners) i did tried my best to fix but..

UPDATED FAQS

ENJOY YOUR SLICE! :)
Show love and support:
https://www.paypal.me/envy4
Guilt Icon pack (updating status)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.envy.guilt.icons

NIGHT THEME BLACK NOTIF XDA LABS LINK
NIGHT THEME BLACK NOTIF GLOBAL WHITE NOTIFICATION TEXT FIX LINK WARNING, CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED APK , DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T HAVE BLACK NOTIF VERSION OF THE PIE THEME!!

MUST DELETE OLD NIGHT THEME FIRST BEFORE BUYING THE THEME, ITS THE SAME BASE

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for PAID theme:
-delete old Night theme if you have any
-download and install White text FIX apk and reboot
-OPEN theme store app and leave it running on the background
-Install Night theme BlackNotif
-Open Settings app and click Wallpapers and Themes option (themestore)
-go to themes all and apply
reboot phone

*fix apk is unnecessary if you got your own way to achieve global white text for black notifications . it can be subs, rom control, quickstar app and framework edit. so skip that step.

Has a problem with notification font color in PAID version, it's gray not much visible please fix it,
and when i pull the notification panel it's feels lagging,

Thanks

Last edited:

envy~

Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
@envy~, I am trying to buy your new dark theme through XDA labs but it keeps telling me that it can not be downloaded through the internet. What am I missing, first time XDA lab user.

Trying to buy your new build from XDA labs with no luck, any ideas? Where do I find the blacknotif version for oreo?
can you screenshot me the error you're having from xdalabs?
before going to xdalabs app, open your theme store first and leave it running in the backgroup.
Thanks a lot for this (free) theme! It works on my Note 9 (N960F/DS), though there are still many texts in blue to dark blue (on black bg), making them barely readable.
That and every now and then I get a mention popup that there was a Theme error.
If you need a logcat around such 'crashes', let me know, I can provide one.

I use this free icon-set with it, which I prefer over any other; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vintage.icon.pack.ddt so I use your noicon download.
what theme are you preferring to?post some ss, that theme error popup is normal, thats the trial breaker patch.
Has a problem with notification font color in PAID version, it's gray not much visible please fix it,
and when i pull the notification panel it's feels lagging,

Thanks

fixed notification header and action text for sns , for lagging still testing as i dont experience it. update coming soon

Liciob91

Oct 15, 2018
how can I uninstall the app
NIGHT THEME BLACK NOTIF GLOBAL WHITE NOTIFICATION TEXT FIX? Please help me, interferes with all the themes

envy~

Nov 14, 2014
Laguna
how can I uninstall the app
NIGHT THEME BLACK NOTIF GLOBAL WHITE NOTIFICATION TEXT FIX? Please help me, interferes with all the themes
there's an all caps warning there beside the link that you must have the black notif theme before getting the fix.. and it clearly says it will not get uninstalled unless you have the theme. -_-

mperez19

Sep 9, 2014
BERKELEY
I have a minor bug with the theme. The left side of the Spotify notification gets the rounded corners but the ride side extends all the way across the screen. Is this something that can be fixed in the future?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181015-155114_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20181015-155114_Spotify.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 720

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THEME PIEforOREO NIGHT THEME
    Based on Leak build Samsung PIE UI elements, Samsung Experience 10

THEME INFO:
    -a simple perfect black theme, don't expect too much!
    -tru to stock look and feel Samsung Stock PIE Icons drawn by hand
    -Black Amoled backgrounds with less white bubbles
    -multi colored primary color per apps (phone is green, contacts is orange, messages is blue.

CHANGELOG for V4.7: (11/29/2018)

DELETE OLD VERSION FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING V4
    DO NOT UPDATE INSTALL APK!

-Updated Homescreen Icons
    -Several Adjustments and Fixes
    -PLEASE READ IMPORTANT TEXT ON ZIP

OLD CHANGELOG:

-Night theme Updated to version 4
    -Updated homescreen icons (some not official) if you dont want it just apply default icons on theme store.
    -Added MOST UI element icons from Leaked beta firmware
    -NIGHT THEME V4 basically same with the xdalabs release V4.5 but just have light notifications
    -several adjustments and fixes

-Night theme updated to version 3
    -Added PIE LEAK homescreen icons (some not official) if you dont want it just apply default icons on theme store.
    -Removed wierd shadows behind rounded notifications
    -NIGHT THEME V3 basically same with the xdalabs release aplha2 but just have light notifications
    -several adjustments and fixes
    -fully white notification panel for Day Theme V2

-Night Theme updated to version 2
    -removed yellowish notifications (changed to 98% white)
    -redrawn nav bar icons to newer leak design
    -removed Samsung Internet asset
    -several adjustments and overall fixes
    -DAY THEME version introduced
    (A Default stock theme with pie leak inspiration Ui elements)
    -NIGHT THEME DARK NOTIFICATION will soon introduced as paid theme on xdalabs. Details to follow.

------------------------------------
    PLEASE READ!!!:
    -May/will Introduce color bugs on newer PIE leak system apps..not recommended to use them and stay with oreo apps with this theme.
    -theme is optimized for ANDROID OREO 8.0, S8/S9 devices "roundness"
    -Nougat is minimally supported, expect bugs
    -ANDROID 8.1 notification cards are un-themed (no round corners) i did tried my best to fix but..

UPDATED FAQS

ENJOY YOUR SLICE! :)
    Show love and support:
    https://www.paypal.me/envy4
    Guilt Icon pack (updating status)
    NEW UPDATE THREAD S10
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *A thread of highly customized Samsumg theme collections.
    *Bodhisattva V4 is released 03/30/2018 see post#2
    *Terpsichora V4 released 05/06/2018 see post#3
    *Jajanken V1 released 07/02/2018 see post#5
    *PIEforOREO(stock) V1 released 09/29/2018
    V2 released 10/07/2018
    V3 released 10/20/2018
    V4 released 11/16/2018 see post#4

INSTRUCTIONS:
    (Oreo compatibility)
    0. ALL DOWNLOAD LINK CAN BE FOUND ON ATTACHMENT SECTION PER THEME POST, read filename for latest release
    1. Make sure you are on default theme first
    2.Open Themestore and keep it running on the background (do not clear it on recent menu)
    3. Download and install apk (can take time to install)
    go again to Theme Store by the SETTINGS APP (WALLPAPER AND THEMES option)
    and apply trial (its a fully working theme so don't worry about the trial)
    4. RESTART phone once to make the theme fully appied
    *Theme center FC can occur thus preventing you to go back to default theme so thats normal.
    ---------------

(ISSUE MAY OCCUR)THEME NOT SHOWING ON THEMESTORE AFTER INSTALL:
    - Open theme store FIRST and keep it running on the background (do not clear on recent menu) before installing a theme apk
    - After install press "done" and home button, open Theme Store from Settings APP not from Recent panel or Home shortcut.
    - OR try to Install other theme from the store BEFORE or AFTER installing mine, if still now showing..
    - Forget about this theme and move on.

ALWAYS REMEBER THE THEME STORE MUST BE RUNNING ON THE BACKGROUND BEFORE INSTALLING THEME APK.
    ________
    ALL Theme got a dark notification cards as default
    but:

lightnotif = got a light/or default colored notification cards
    noicon = a theme with no custom 3rd party Homescreen icons
    noframe = no border frame for all custom homescreen icons

*enjoy

Download Official app/icon pack for support and consider a donation:

be a mentalist_ join:
    TELEGRAM CHAT
    THEME jajanken_
    INTERNET POPUP COLOR SIDELOAD FIX https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77627876&postcount=792https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77627876&postcount=792

PLEASE BE ADVISED AND COOPERATE!!
    This theme release is very important to me, respect my work and ask for proper permission if you want to use any part of this project, DO NOT RE-UPLOAD to somewhere else (specially TELEGRAM), if you share it to others, link it here.
    DO NOT alter and modify in any form unless you use it personally, let the theme get momentum first before making own versions and share it to others,
    THEME SYSTEM UI FC MAY OCCUR, ALWAYS APPLY CUSTOM THEMES LIKE THESE FROM DEFAULT THEME.
    OREO ONLY APPS ARE SUPPORTED, MAY FC SOME APPS ON NOUGAT.
    still kinda unfinished as it doesn't have all Guilt icons incuded, Guilt icons playstore no frame to follow, Other versions like Lightnotif to follow also.

USE DEFAULT DPI (411) AND SMALL DISPLAY SCREENZOOM option as possible to make the best out of the theme.

Theme Info:
    -3rd custom highly customized Samsung theme (over 1 year development)
    -a dark theme, green color primary accent and gradient stroke UI
    -less rounded more diagonals
    -lazy same old guilt icons noframe included
    *fixed Camera and Messaging FC
    *minor adjustments

SCREENSHOTS
    @MODAR FN

VIDEO PRESENTATION
    @rohit Shetty

If you want to show your love and like to support my theme development, download my IconPack on Playstore and consider donating, tank you with cannons :)

-enjoy kanging kids :)

(First version of JK_ was downloaded 4,567 times before it was deleted)
    THEME zerohand bodhisattva_V4
    *more info here for screenshots and an awesome development period that got a handful of pages.

Changelog from V4(deleted version release):
    -removed/fixed black txt on black bg on several apps
    -semi themed black Game Launcher
    -redesign notif bg for lightnotif versions (like V3 ligtnotif)
    -noframe version introduced - no frame for 1st and 3rd party homescreen icons (yay?)
    THEME terpsichora_V4
    old version and other informations here

CHANGELOG from V3.7
    -update was made on OREO firmware and not sure of full compatibility with NOUGAT
    so expect bugs for it here and there.
    -new style semi transparent rounded notification panels
    -refined UI icons and recent bug fixes
    -added few more 3rd party app icons
    -layout mod fixes and other versions to follow.
    -*V4.01 = fixed Whatsapp Sender text notification color

SPECIAL THANKS!! for Venom and DNA beta testers (u know who u r)