ZeroLemon New 8000mah Battery Case for Samsung S9 Plus released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZEROLEMON_OFFICIAL

Account currently disabled
May 31, 2014
MODERATOR NOTICE: CONTENT REMOVED
Per the forum rules, do not use XDA as a means to make money.

7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.
  • If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
  • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.

Last edited by a moderator:

marsen2567

Apr 30, 2015
I remember having a Zerolemon for my S6, it made my S6 much tolerable. I'm pretty sure I'm way too far to avail this. I'm Interested but I'm in the Philippines, in a province and I've got the S9 plus. God, How I wished you shipped here..

wictor1992

Sep 19, 2012
Aachen
I received my S9 a few days ago and am very interested in testing one of your cases, because the battery life is underwhelming so far.

121 posts, 73 thanks, member since 2012

I would gladly post a detailed review after using it.

cyaclone

Sep 19, 2011
CLEARWATER
OnePlus 10 Pro
I have one and was happy to see it for the Galaxy S9+ with the belt holder. I have been using Zerolemon extended batteries still on my Galaxy S4 , S5' and now on my S9+. Great product and would not leave home without it on my belt. Just bought a few extra belt holders for the S9+, already have a few extras for the S5, and not to be left out, just order a backup for the S4. Always hated watching that battery to make sure that I had enough to last the day. With these from Zerolemon attached to my phone, I charge the phone when I want to and not when I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MODERATOR NOTICE: CONTENT REMOVED
    Per the forum rules, do not use XDA as a means to make money.

7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.
    • If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
    • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.