Supports touchwiz based roms only
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you !
Features of this Kernel:
- Build with latest 4.9 google toolchain
- Build with ARC5 kernel source code
- Latest Linux version 4.9.88, is always up to date
- Performance and Batterylife improved
- Choose between different CPU governors: performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, interactiv, conservative, schedutil (default)
- Includes latest ARC5 ramdisk
- I/O schedulers: CFQ (Default), No-op, Deadline
- TCP (Network) control: Bic (default), Reno, cdg, cubic, dctcp, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah, Illinois, Lia, Olia, Wvegas, balia
- Selinux is set to permissive (settings will show enforcing to fake apps)
- All samsung security related configs disabled (as knox, tima, restrict rooting)
- More to come soon
V1.0.0 Via AFH
- Samsung Pay, Secure folder won't work anymore after tripping knox!
- Let me know
0. Have a working recovery (this includes OEM unlock enabled) and encryption removed! (to install TWRP visit this thread)
1. Download kernel and copy it to your sd card
2. Boot into twrp recovery mode (press bixby + volume up + power)
3. Flash kernel
4. Flash any other file which affects the ramdisk (Magisk or SuperSU)
If you like my work, feel free to hit thanks and/or give me a small donation by clicking the link right below. Thank you very much in any way!
- Samsung for the sources
- the great linus for his amazing kernel source
- geiti94 for general help
FlashKernel SM-G960F, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S9
Source Code: https://github.com/GrifoDev/FlashKernel
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-03-20
Last Updated 2018-03-23