FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][8.1][4/25/18] ResurrectionRemix 6.0 for S9 (Exynos)

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 111

By msdx321, Junior Member on 25th April 2018, 07:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2019, 12:35 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Guys, I just want know, is it faster and with lower battery consumption? How is camera? Worse than Samsung stock one? Has it slow motion 960 FPS and 460fps features? What I lose if I go from Samsung original Rom to this?

10th March 2019, 12:53 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierfranc

Guys, I just want know, is it faster and with lower battery consumption? How is camera? Worse than Samsung stock one? Has it slow motion 960 FPS and 460fps features? What I lose if I go from Samsung original Rom to this?

Compared to Samsung Rom, this is based on AOSP which mean is more clean(not that much pre-installed apps) and should be pretty stable for daily usage. Has lot of customizations and features like change the colors of status bar, notification,lockscreen, change font of the time on lockscreen, there are lot of videos on youtube to see how it is this rom. If you like and use some of apps from Samsung, you can download the apk(on e.g apkmirror) to use them on this rom. About the camera, i don't know but maybe there is a port for Samsung Camera for S9.
20th March 2019, 02:30 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytommy1234

Compared to Samsung Rom, this is based on AOSP which mean is more clean(not that much pre-installed apps) and should be pretty stable for daily usage. Has lot of customizations and features like change the colors of status bar, notification,lockscreen, change font of the time on lockscreen, there are lot of videos on youtube to see how it is this rom. If you like and use some of apps from Samsung, you can download the apk(on e.g apkmirror) to use them on this rom. About the camera, i don't know but maybe there is a port for Samsung Camera for S9.

Unfortunately many Samsung apps and camera won't work on an unofficial unofficial Rom different from Samsung One UI
5th April 2019, 02:40 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thanks man.
10th April 2019, 03:31 PM |#35  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Nice can u built pie?
15th April 2019, 02:59 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Google Pay
Hi people,

i use google Pay a lot and i hate OneUI and Samsung layer of Android but i supose if i unlock the bootloader for install this rom i will miss Google Pay and Samsung Pay compatibility?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to zeryors For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeryors Ad-Free
11th May 2019, 03:36 PM |#37  
Flag Siena
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeryors

Hi people,

i use google Pay a lot and i hate OneUI and Samsung layer of Android but i supose if i unlock the bootloader for install this rom i will miss Google Pay and Samsung Pay compatibility?

Thanks!

Yes, you will lose both forever. Samsung Pay dies with Knox 0x1. Google Pay no longer works even if you use Magisk or alternative kernels as a result of a recent change in Google Play Services, which controls the hardware status for any kind of modification.
8th June 2019, 11:59 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooonea

Yes, you will lose both forever. Samsung Pay dies with Knox 0x1. Google Pay no longer works even if you use Magisk or alternative kernels as a result of a recent change in Google Play Services, which controls the hardware status for any kind of modification.

Google play does work for me, but I used a custom method of rooting my s9 and rom. I basically used a custom kernel and magisk with adb and then managed to flash twrp with it. Then nox was some how not tripped, and I'm able to run nethunter and everything with nothing being triggered. I can copy my process at some point and upload if you guys like ?
15th June 2019, 10:04 AM |#39  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilExists

Google play does work for me, but I used a custom method of rooting my s9 and rom. I basically used a custom kernel and magisk with adb and then managed to flash twrp with it. Then nox was some how not tripped, and I'm able to run nethunter and everything with nothing being triggered. I can copy my process at some point and upload if you guys like ?

yes make a guide
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)