18th March 2018, 06:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotkurtcobain

I have the Rom installed that's why I asked

Security Log Agent is there, RLC too. Removed both.

But it completely does not matter as long as these apps exists in /odm/omc/{your_csc}/etc/enforceskippingpackages.txt

If its presence in /system bother you - you can force "phydebloat" in the future by placing your custom options.prop file in the phone

EDIT: @iamnotkurtcobain, I must admit that you were right about ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature line in build.prop (I just edited post #7) There is NO ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=1 line in original build.prop, so the installer just was not able to change it to ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=0

In exact same way works this patch:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...5&postcount=22

If you flash it - you will see that ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=0 line also will NOT be added. I will try to discern if it is necessary even if ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature line does not exist at all. Thanks for being vigilant

EDIT2: ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=1 line exists in original /vendor/build.prop and (starting from v5.3) its value will be changed to "0" during install
The Following User Says Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free

18th March 2018, 08:11 PM |#12  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

But it completely does not matter as long as these apps exists in /odm/omc/{your_csc}/etc/enforceskippingpackages.txt

If its presence in /system bother you - you can force "phydebloat" in the future by placing your custom options.prop file in the phone

EDIT:@iamnotkurtcobain, I must admit that you were right about ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature line in build.prop (I just edited post #7) There is NO ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=1 line in original build.prop, so the installer just was not able to change it to ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=0

In exact same way works this patch:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...5&postcount=22

If you flash it - you will see that ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=0 line also will NOT be added. I will try to discern if it is necessary even if ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature line does not exist at all. Thanks for being vigilant

Lol np mate

Another question. Did you encounter any superSU issues?
I use TWRP and superSU the last few days and it worked perfectly (stock Rom, debloated myself). No superSU hangs, crashes.

Today I flashed your Rom (really great btw) because I wanted to install fresh and half an hour ago I had a root problem. Apps that use root started to hang and crash.
Really strange.

Hope magisk is working soon.
18th March 2018, 08:26 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I flashed your @_alexndr ROM and everything works perfectly and I'm looking forward to even more mods.

Maybe something which protects the battery more.

if someone has problems: with the SuperSU just flash over it in TWRP again.
Works fine with the current version.
19th March 2018, 01:41 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Is secure folder still working with this rom?
19th March 2018, 03:43 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mix1987

Is secure folder still working with this rom?

As far as I know - these apps will never work with KNOX 0x1 (at least in case of S8 or newer device):

- Samsung Pay
- Samsung Pass
- Secure Folder

Fake KNOX 0x0 status also will not help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
19th March 2018, 11:20 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Thread has been updated

v5.3:

- Improved algorithm of search & change "ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature" property to 0 (/system & /vendor)
- Possibility to change CSC in case of S9/S9+ has been temporarily disabled for safety reasons (needs more research)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 09:50 AM |#17  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,254

More
@_alexndr

Looking forward to version 5.4
The Following User Says Thank You to iamnotkurtcobain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamnotkurtcobain Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 03:14 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Due to the fact, that I support both devices (S9/S9+) and S9/S9+ cross device section jus has been created - please move all discussion here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...-v5-2-t3764822
(I just sent request to move above thread to S9/S9+ cross-device development)
The Following User Says Thank You to _alexndr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _alexndr Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 04:48 PM |#19  
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 3,807

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _alexndr

Download ROM

>> G960FXXU1ARC5_DevBase_v5.3.zip << (Android 8.0, updated Mar-19-2018)

>> SM-G960F/FD repository <<

Note:
Check MD5 sum BEFORE flash (useful TOOL), because flashing damaged or incomplete ZIP files could (soft) brick your phone! Correct MD5 sum is shown on the AndroidFileHost website while downloading.

Thread closed at OP request
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMadScientist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMadScientist Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread