Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd June 2018, 09:54 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

unfortunately it doesnt help anything on g965u/u1 or g960u/u1 lol.. i mean i think it disables frp but thats about it

Samsung Combination File is created by the official company and allows you a full check up your hardware technically, Repair IMEI, Bypass Samsung account, Bypass google account, Bypass FRP, Delete pattern lock, Downgrade your phone, Restore factory state, Enable USB debugging, Remove custom recovery, And Remove reactivation Lock.
Scource: https://www.t-flash.net/sm-g965f-com...u1arb4-os-8-0/

3rd June 2018, 09:56 PM |#12  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 8,118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Samsung Combination File is created by the official company and allows you a full check up your hardware technically, Repair IMEI, Bypass Samsung account, Bypass google account, Bypass FRP, Delete pattern lock, Downgrade your phone, Restore factory state, Enable USB debugging, Remove custom recovery, And Remove reactivation Lock.
Scource: https://www.t-flash.net/sm-g965f-com...u1arb4-os-8-0/

how do u downgrade then? would be worlds first on s9/s9+.. if you can show me how to downgrade to rev0 ill get us rooted/unlocked bl

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2018, 10:03 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

how do u downgrade then? would be worlds first on s9/s9+.. if you can show me how to downgrade to rev0 ill get us rooted/unlocked bl

No idea, just copied the text from the scource. I don`t think it can actualy unlock the bootloader on US models. US model combination files available on that site too btw. Maybe a daredevil could try it with this rom to attempt to unlock the BL after the flash.
3rd June 2018, 10:06 PM |#14  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 8,118

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

No idea, just copied the text from the scource. I don`t think it can actualy unlock the bootloader on US models. US model combination files available on that site too too btw. Maybe a daredevil could try it with this rom to attempt to unlock the BL.

lol.. good luck

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread