FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

sidesync

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bobwal70, Member on 14th March 2018, 06:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello, i was trying to setup sidesync with my tablet ,pc and s9 and it seems that sidesync is not available for s9... is that correct and if so are there other solutions ?

thanks.

14th March 2018, 09:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwal70

hello, i was trying to setup sidesync with my tablet ,pc and s9 and it seems that sidesync is not available for s9... is that correct and if so are there other solutions ?

thanks.

Okay, so I'm not the only one. That's reassuring.
14th March 2018, 11:55 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
It works on my computer and S9+ but only via WiFi.
15th March 2018, 08:45 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupfulloflol

It works on my computer and S9+ but only via WiFi.

Did you have to download and install the Samsung SideSync App from the playstore? Cause I can't download it Is it already on the device?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Ok, the updated Version of Side Sync just told me that Samsung Flow will take up part of mirroring the device.
15th March 2018, 10:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwal70

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytoo

Did you have to download and install the Samsung SideSync App from the playstore? Cause I can't download it Is it already on the device?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Ok, the updated Version of Side Sync just told me that Samsung Flow will take up part of mirroring the device.

I had the same question and got an answer from Samsung Support here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...pport-t3762243

Unfortunately Samsung Flow doesn't currently support S9/+ either
15th March 2018, 07:49 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytoo

I used Smart Switch (or whatever the thing is called where you can transfer stuff from an old phone). I swapped from an S8+ to the S9+. It transferred most apps but a few didn't make it, Sidesync was one of them. I went to the store and downloaded it without an issue.

In the app info for it it shows "App downloaded from Google Play Store" Version 4.7.8.2 I am in the US using a Snapdragon model if that matters.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)