Originally Posted by unknowndroider

SAB version?

If you want that specific version, I'm sure someone has it on AFH somewhere

27th May 2019, 05:57 PM |#252  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN
Thanks Meter: 566

More
I've added SD3 for U model, since it can't be gotten from SamFirm or any other free sources yet
10th June 2019, 08:23 PM |#253  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

More
Build SE6 is now available on SamFirm, for the U model. It can be gotten using CCT, CHA, or VZW (manual input required) regions.

This build does increment the bootloader - to version 5.
11th June 2019, 11:10 AM |#254  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hey, my friends S9 has an updating problem and I thought that you can help me. His phone is the g960u version and its from at&t so it has their bloatware. Now the problem is that he can't get it to update to Pie because the software update option doesn't even check but it shows immediatly that it has the latest firmware(if I clear the apps cache it checks only once but still same thing), also the software update option on the settings its not like the samsung one but more like an at&t menu. I thought we can maybe flash Pie with odin or even switch to the U1( by my understanding its unlocked firmware right?) but the OEM unlock option is not in developer settings even after a month, how come?
Thanks in advance!
11th June 2019, 05:16 PM |#255  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTouchMaPhone

Hey, my friends S9 has an updating problem and I thought that you can help me. His phone is the g960u version and its from at&t so it has their bloatware. Now the problem is that he can't get it to update to Pie because the software update option doesn't even check but it shows immediatly that it has the latest firmware(if I clear the apps cache it checks only once but still same thing), also the software update option on the settings its not like the samsung one but more like an at&t menu. I thought we can maybe flash Pie with odin or even switch to the U1( by my understanding its unlocked firmware right?) but the OEM unlock option is not in developer settings even after a month, how come?
Thanks in advance!

You don't need the OEM unlock option in order to flash firmware. You can flash any version of U or U1 at any time, just as is
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBowToAndroid Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 05:29 PM |#256  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBowToAndroid

You don't need the OEM unlock option in order to flash firmware. You can flash any version of U or U1 at any time, just as is

So just go in odin and flash?
11th June 2019, 05:43 PM |#257  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTouchMaPhone

So just go in odin and flash?

Yep
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBowToAndroid Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 05:48 PM |#258  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBowToAndroid

Yep

Okay thanks alot
12th June 2019, 06:14 PM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, If I want to update to build SD3 do I need the userdata file also?
12th June 2019, 10:40 PM |#260  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusbuz

Hi, If I want to update to build SD3 do I need the userdata file also?

Nope. USERDATA is only needed when switching from one carrier's firmware to a different carrier's, or switching from U1 to U
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)