So are you getting the new Galaxy S9/ S9 plus ?

Search This thread
Omg do u hear urself xx stop thinkin that 13 is better 12

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I am on the s8 plus.. and ordered s9 plus :) yes there isnt really point of upgrading, but went to the store and the cam was amazing , and gettin a new toy again feels great xd

Omg do you hear you yourself worrying about what others post and then make rude comments towards them.

IllyaK

Jul 25, 2016
This is a "Discussion" thread where people not only will answer if they will buy it or not but also talk about other things, while the other thread is Q&A so

I mean both can have a discussion. There are no restrictions on replying to a thread. But in retrospect, it does not matter. Cheers!

Davey Dual Sim

Oct 4, 2017
Yep, uk S8+ owner here, S9+ looks great so ordered one..

I work pretty much on a phone all day so any improvements in display and processor gets my vote

Techno Enthusiast

Mar 15, 2018
S9 Plus is awesome!

I have bought the phone recently this website was really helpful in making me decide that I would prefer you to visit it if you want to take a decision over any phone.
mobilephonecollection . com

leedashone

Oct 29, 2008
Taipei
My last phone is U11 and got S9+/Blue/256G today. After 12 hours use, My first impression:
1. Dex mode is fun. (I am use non-samsung dock, only US$40)
2. Border is large then my think. and phone is heavy.
3. Build quality is good.
4. Face unlock is not useful.
5. U11 is smooth then S9+
6. Wireless charge is a little bit slow.
7. I miss front side fingerprint sensor.
8 Wait root to install adaway and better fake-gps.
9. I don't have good experience with U11+DayDreamVR, Will buy GearVR for test.

Last edited:

x111

Jul 3, 2009
nexus 6 is still remain to be the best phone on the market in 2018, but sams s9+ has very high specs, all I need feature, ugly, and highly uncomfortable curved display and very promising pure aosp !!
let see if some devs will be able to bring normal software on this phone. Only than I will order it until this happened, sams s9+ is still be a trash phone just because sams has software developers with completely broken hand who have no idea what they are doing !!
it's amazing to see how one company can produce one of the best hardware and one of the worst software !!

Last edited:

Crsdr37

Aug 3, 2010
Concord
Switched from the S8 to S9 and love it. The new spectrum Tmobile enabled on this phone has my LTE faster then my home internet

ssgunner20

Aug 17, 2010
Previous phone S8+.

Ordered 2 S9's for wifey and myself. Received it yesterday and freaking awesome device. Much smoother than s8+. Decided for smaller version, I like to try new things and so far feels great in hand and not bulky or heavy with case. Would recommend it for any on the fence.

cavags5

May 15, 2015
Beach
Well i have s8 plus and now s9 plus, and its only problems, I will return the 2 s9 plus and get my money back, and stay with s8 plus.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @SirDre I own an S7 too but full stock unrooted and for me it's still perfect, i just wished it was a bit bigger and with better battery life.
    I'm definitely interested, but by the time I save up enough to buy a new phone, the oneplus 6 will be released and will destroy the s9 in benchmarks.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

And the camera will still suck lol.

And it won't have an sd card slot

And it wont be ip68 rated

And it wont have stereo speakers.

Would be cool if it did include all those things and improve the camera drastically then id consider one

sent from my Pixel 2 XL or Note FE
    Don't repost questions....
    Gets very annoying for users finding an answer when there are two forms.

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s9/help/getting-s9-t3748077
    Using s8 atm and really happy with this device. There are two things/reasons why i would shift to s9.
    1) Project Treble- I dont think s8 is capable of getting project trebele anyway so i would go for s9 which supports project treble.
    2) CAMERA - Nothing to say, the camera of the s9 and especially the s9+ is a beast.
    The Galaxy S9 will only have 12 Megapixels. Lol my G6 has 13 :good:

It'll be a while before I upgrade to a newer phone. Right now, for me at least, there's no need to. I'm probably gonna wait till the next galaxy phone after the S9 comes out and buy that one.
    Omg do u hear urself xx stop thinkin that 13 is better 12

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Using s8 atm and really happy with this device. There are two things/reasons why i would shift to s9.
    1) Project Treble- I dont think s8 is capable of getting project trebele anyway so i would go for s9 which supports project treble.
    2) CAMERA - Nothing to say, the camera of the s9 and especially the s9+ is a beast.
    I am on the s8 plus.. and ordered s9 plus :) yes there isnt really point of upgrading, but went to the store and the cam was amazing , and gettin a new toy again feels great xd