I have not had any tester for the SM-G9600 but myself and several others have tested and confirmed this to be working on SM-G9650
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP EVERYTHING BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THIS GUIDE!!!
I am not responsible for any bricks, soft or hard, and not responsible for lost or corrupt imei/efs
- Boot into TWRP and select backup.
- Tap "Select Storage"
- I recommend you backup everything to an extSDCard.
- Select Boot, System, Data (if you want), and Carrier Configs
- You can backup each one seperately or altogether.
- Next select Backup again and select EFS only.
- This backup is extremely important!!!!!
- keep it stored somewhere online or somewhere safe.
- If EFS gets broken and you do not have a backup you will not have a functioning phone. This partition is where your imei is stored.
- Now, flash this file S9+_ODM_combo_ATTVZWUSCTMO.zip
- Reboot to system and go through Setup Wizard if you have not done so already.
- Now boot to TWRP again and flash this file Verizon_EFS_IMEI.zip
- Do not flash both at the same time, you will be stuck in a ForceClose loop at Setup Wizard if you have not completed it already.
- Now reboot and enjoy Verizon functionality with 2g, 3g, 4g, volte, and wifi-calling!!
If there are any issues let me know and myself and others will do our best to help resolve any issue.
Edit: Updating with a zip that is compatible with pie.
Wifi calling does not work just yet but we will get it fixed and upload it as soon as we can.
Courtesy of @Krog18 and @stang5litre