Android Pie 9.0 Phh-GSI https://github.com/phhusson/treble_e...ions/releases/
GCam By IDan with Working Dual Aperture!
BRH4 Vendor (flash this first if getting boot loop)
U need to be on a Treble Supporter ROM like Stock, any vendor will work)
GSI strands for GENERIC SYSTEM IMAGE
1. Check your device architecture and download the GSI.img accordingly, also download the appropriate gapps for this device
2. Reboot to recovery and Wipe system,cache,dalvik,data(backup previously if you want)
3. Go to install section and find the GSI(choose to install image)
4. Flash the gsi to system partition
5. Now REBOOT to RECOVERY again.
6. Now flash the Gapps.zip normally
7. Reboot to system
1. If bluetooth doesn't work the try Clean flashing again with latest stock firmware and Vendor
2. If Black screen appears when trying to add Google account then select Chrome in Android Webview Implementation in Developers settings...
Even if that doesn't work then to to twrp(backup data if required) then wipe system the flash GSi,reboot again to recovery and then flash Gapps( micro is recommended) now reboot. Skip the Google setup wizard by not connecting to WiFi or LTE. Now choose sideload Chrome(install via apk) and choose in Webview Implementation)
3. If webview implementation thing isn't working:
Backup data via TWRP. Wipe everything except data, sd card and internal storage.(wipe system partition also) Now flash the GSI again,reboot to recovery, clear cache & dalvik now flash gapps and reboot. Skip the setup by not connecting to internet and then go to dev Settings and choose chrome in webview implementation
4. If gapps give an error: that's most probably because of it detecting 8.1 or 8.0 firmware. So after flashing the GSI, reboot to recovery again then flash Gapps