FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HOW TO]Move the clock in Android Pie

2,192 posts
Thanks Meter: 893
 
Post Reply Email Thread
How to move the clock on the right or put it in the center on android pie


There is a way to move the clock on the right where it was. For me, personally, I get used to to be in the left, but I also like to be able to personalize my phone on the way I want. Now, this is possible

1. You need to install an app called System UI Tuner and register for the beta program. After this, you have to receive an update of the app. Update it.

2. Need to give it permission through ADB. Here are the commands:


adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS

adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.DUMP


3.Go to Status bar > Custom and click Add item. Enter the key "right_clock_position". Enter whatever name for it you want. The new item will be created. Toggle it OFF.


Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/iTGR24G.jpg


The littles little buggy for me, just keep it in mind. Also, the clock can be moved in the center with "middle_clock_position"



Source: Reddit
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Leon Ad-Free
 
 
11th February 2019, 03:30 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I will test when I get home. But if it works, even if buggy, THANK YOU! Driving me nuts! Now to figure out how to disable the carrier brand name in the notification bar too.
19th February 2019, 05:19 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
That worked! Thanks, you are brilliant!
19th February 2019, 10:46 PM |#4  
the1wingedangel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
Edit: nevermind
22nd February 2019, 02:00 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
I don't have a Custom option in my taskbar option screen, any idea why? I just downloaded the app tonight so I have the newest version.
22nd February 2019, 07:53 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Pahrump, NV
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rboddy

I don't have a Custom option in my taskbar option screen, any idea why? I just downloaded the app tonight so I have the newest version.

You have to have the beta version...
22nd February 2019, 09:15 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryk

You have to have the beta version...

Ahh didn't notice that part, thanks!
25th February 2019, 10:01 AM |#8  
Archangel's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Reno, NV
Thanks Meter: 14,125
 
Donate to Me
More
Havent got my S9 yet is the beta app an in app registration? I dont see the app listed as having a beta program in the play store?
25th February 2019, 07:23 PM |#9  
Meknes23's Avatar
Member
Flag FFM Hessen
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Where i can find the beta version register???
25th February 2019, 11:38 PM |#10  
peachpuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 916
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel

Havent got my S9 yet is the beta app an in app registration? I dont see the app listed as having a beta program in the play store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meknes23

Where i can find the beta version register???

Scroll down in the play store listing, its there, click join.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peachpuff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peachpuff Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 05:16 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 176
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon

How to move the clock on the right or put it in the center on android pie


There is a way to move the clock on the right where it was. For me, personally, I get used to to be in the left, but I also like to be able to personalize my phone on the way I want. Now, this is possible

1. You need to install an app called System UI Tuner and register for the beta program. After this, you have to receive an update of the app. Update it.

2. Need to give it permission through ADB. Here are the commands:


adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS

adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS

adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.DUMP


3.Go to Status bar > Custom and click Add item. Enter the key "right_clock_position". Enter whatever name for it you want. The new item will be created. Toggle it OFF.


Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/iTGR24G.jpg


The littles little buggy for me, just keep it in mind. Also, the clock can be moved in the center with "middle_clock_position"



Source: Reddit

thank you work s8+ g9550
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	4714622   Click image for larger version

Name:	B.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	4714623  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes