FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Knox-Patched] Samsung Health 6.3.0.027 for all Samsung Galaxy phones

5,070 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,789
 
Post Reply Email Thread
long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_x pirt.apk

enjoy!
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to xpirt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th April 2019, 09:38 PM |#2  
TheMadScientist's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 3,781
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_x pirt.apk

enjoy!

Great to see you still here mate. This will be handy for many of us. 👍👍👍👍
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadScientist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMadScientist Ad-Free
10th April 2019, 04:46 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Will it possible for Samsung pass or samsung pay or its much more integrated?
10th April 2019, 05:33 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Can't uninstall stock app, only disable it.
If I try to install the patched app it fails because stock is still installed.
10th April 2019, 07:16 AM |#5  
Pavel Alm's Avatar
Member
Flag SILIGURI
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fede_arg

Can't uninstall stock app, only disable it.
If I try to install the patched app it fails because stock is still installed.

change the package name of the modified apk(change the name as you want) using apkeditor then install it .
10th April 2019, 10:32 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi.I have S9 and i downloaded this file and installed,but this app dont have Heart rate manitor and sp02.....what can i do?
10th April 2019, 10:56 AM |#7  
raikkoni27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochlab1

Will it possible for Samsung pass or samsung pay or its much more integrated?

+1
10th April 2019, 12:31 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Alm

change the package name of the modified apk(change the name as you want) using apkeditor then install it .

i tried some apkeditor apps on phone (even pirated pro version) bit it chrashes on common edit where is option to rename package.
can someone upload renamed version. would be thankfull.
10th April 2019, 12:43 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
What about S8 version with heart rate sensor?
10th April 2019, 12:44 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Alm

change the package name of the modified apk(change the name as you want) using apkeditor then install it .

My S7 Unrooted:
Cant uninstall the original S-health, so renamed package name of patched one, but apk crash and wont start. (still think that this one cant have a hearth rate and synchronization to work)
https://www.apkhere.com/down/com.gma...ro_1.8.28_free - this one work for me
The best result i had was with App Cloner 1.5.9, check: https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-...3543306/page21 but still no sync and hearth rate...
10th April 2019, 01:52 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
I'm on the S5 does this include the heart rate monitor?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes