FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Knox-Patched] Samsung Health 6.3.0.027 for all Samsung Galaxy phones

5,070 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,792
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2019, 01:52 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
I'm on the S5 does this include the heart rate monitor?
 
 
10th April 2019, 04:56 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
No note 9 does not work any sensor, cardiac etc
No note 9 does not work any sensor, cardiac etc
10th April 2019, 07:37 PM |#13  
xpirt's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 21,792
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdin

No note 9 does not work any sensor, cardiac etc

could you grab a logcat while using the app?
10th April 2019, 08:36 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download: com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_patched_by_x pirt.apk

enjoy!

A lot of people have trouble installing this apk over the old one so I was wondering maybe you wouldn't mind releasing the same app but with different package name? It would fix all of those problems easily.
10th April 2019, 11:49 PM |#15  
Member
Flag Kano
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm having difficulties installing this app. could someone help?
11th April 2019, 12:34 AM |#16  
moozer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 874
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

long time since I last wrote on xda.. just passing by

just bought my brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and set it up together with my Galaxy S9 phone (will jump to the S10 in the near future). while doing so, I jumped across Samsung Health which won't work with tripped Knox as we well know.

I'm making this post to let people have the opportunity to enjoy Samsung Health on their phone, even with Knox tripped - for both Rooted (which could already use it before with a build.prop edit) and Un-rooted users

The official application has been patched in smali to bypass Knox checking.

Note: uninstall previous Samsung Health app before installing the patched one!
Compatibility: all Samsung Galaxy phones (rooted/un-rooted with tripped Knox)

Download:com.sec.android.app.shealth_6.3.0.027_pat ched_by_xpirt.apk

enjoy!

Keeps saying "App not installed". Galaxy A5 2017, latest stock Oreo rooted
11th April 2019, 12:06 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Really nice.

Thank you very much!

Can you tell us how the patching is done for future releases?

Thank you once again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mboehm83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mboehm83 Ad-Free
12th April 2019, 09:19 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 465
 
Donate to Me
More
yeah spay would be amazing.
which would make knox crap useless
14th April 2019, 07:41 AM |#19  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Lunardi

I'm on the S5 does this include the heart rate monitor?

I'm on the S5 as well. Have you tried the build.prop method first?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.x...-t3543306/amp/
I remember it worked when I last used it.
You can also update the app from the play store and it'll still be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to koragg97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koragg97 Ad-Free
14th April 2019, 11:01 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
tech details
salut xpirt

Is it possible to share your patch details? I might want to look into other apps which get broken by tima / knox, and this could help nost starting from zero.

thanks,
costin
16th April 2019, 02:34 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Do you or anyone have a patch for Samsung Gear Plugin that doesn't involve changing my build prop to HTC or ect?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMAD614

Do you or anyone have a patch for Samsung Gear Plugin that doesn't involve changing my build prop to HTC or ect?

btw s5 lineageos 16 w/ magisk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes