FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Color-Model & Where Will You Order?

T-Mobile Galaxy S9 Midnight Black

16 Vote(s)
16.00%
T-Mobile Galaxy S9 Coral Blue

20 Vote(s)
20.00%
T-Mobile Galaxy S9 Lilac Purple

7 Vote(s)
7.00%
T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ Midnight Black

20 Vote(s)
20.00%
T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ Coral Blue

15 Vote(s)
15.00%
T-Mobile Galaxy S9+ Lilac Purple

13 Vote(s)
13.00%
Order from Samsung.com

21 Vote(s)
21.00%
Order from T-Mobile.com

15 Vote(s)
15.00%

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S9-S9+ Pre-Order-Waiting-Shipping Room

15,037 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,154

By charlieb620, Senior Member on 25th February 2018, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2018, 03:54 PM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Same thing happened to me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crsdr37

Yes I am pissed with T-Mobile after arguing all week that my wife's phone that showed shipped last Friday was lost. I finally talk to a supervisor today who called ups and shows they lost it and have to wait 8 days for a claim. Going to the store tomorrow to buy one in person.

The very same thing happened to me too and it still makes me mad how UPS handled the situation and Tmobile's policy make it impossible for customers to do another JOD until UPS finish their full lost investigation. So, it took 2 business days for UPS to say the phone is lost. (could been a lot longer if I didn't call 10+ times, bothering them, tracking still shows out for delivery lol) And now Tmobile is saying they requested UPS to investigate and need to wait for them to finish their investigation which will take another week of business days. (Not just days, business days) and I bought two.

I really think Tmobile needs to change their policy on this to avoid any more inconveniences of their customers. Tmobile shipped the package and UPS failed to deliver. It is the contract between Tmobile and UPS, why is Tmobile asking customer to wait to use my JOD upgrade opportunity until they deal with their business side conflict? If Tmobile is really going for Top class customer service, once UPS claims they lost shipment, what Tmobile should do is to cancel the order immediately and ship another or at least cancel the order and give customer an opportunity to either order online or in store.

Also, while talking to my 1st representative on this issue (won't say the name), but he was very un-informed. He insisted and almost tried to fight me over the phone when I asked him about the billing. Since Tmobile counts the day once either the agreement is signed or they ship the package (I am unsure about this, but they do count days for your installment cost once the phone leaves their warehouse). He insisted that I will be paying for it since I signed the agreement without mentioning any of the refund part, in which I think he did not know. I was furious, not only they lost the shipment (I am the customer of Tmobile, not UPS, so to me, Tmobile lost my shipment), now they are saying they are going to charge me because they shipped it? However, I stayed calm and requested to speak to a supervisor and she confirms anything charged related to this incident will be refunded back to me and my account. This is where you really need to follow up as a customer and check on your account because quite often, Tmobile does not refund until you request it again. This has been a horrid experience and I think Tmobile can do much better than this in terms of handling lost case.

16th March 2018, 05:33 PM |#392  
Flag Concord
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkforce

The very same thing happened to me too and it still makes me mad how UPS handled the situation and Tmobile's policy make it impossible for customers to do another JOD until UPS finish their full lost investigation. So, it took 2 business days for UPS to say the phone is lost. (could been a lot longer if I didn't call 10+ times, bothering them, tracking still shows out for delivery lol) And now Tmobile is saying they requested UPS to investigate and need to wait for them to finish their investigation which will take another week of business days. (Not just days, business days) and I bought two.

I really think Tmobile needs to change their policy on this to avoid any more inconveniences of their customers. Tmobile shipped the package and UPS failed to deliver. It is the contract between Tmobile and UPS, why is Tmobile asking customer to wait to use my JOD upgrade opportunity until they deal with their business side conflict? If Tmobile is really going for Top class customer service, once UPS claims they lost shipment, what Tmobile should do is to cancel the order immediately and ship another or at least cancel the order and give customer an opportunity to either order online or in store.

Also, while talking to my 1st representative on this issue (won't say the name), but he was very un-informed. He insisted and almost tried to fight me over the phone when I asked him about the billing. Since Tmobile counts the day once either the agreement is signed or they ship the package (I am unsure about this, but they do count days for your installment cost once the phone leaves their warehouse). He insisted that I will be paying for it since I signed the agreement without mentioning any of the refund part, in which I think he did not know. I was furious, not only they lost the shipment (I am the customer of Tmobile, not UPS, so to me, Tmobile lost my shipment), now they are saying they are going to charge me because they shipped it? However, I stayed calm and requested to speak to a supervisor and she confirms anything charged related to this incident will be refunded back to me and my account. This is where you really need to follow up as a customer and check on your account because quite often, Tmobile does not refund until you request it again. This has been a horrid experience and I think Tmobile can do much better than this in terms of handling lost case.

I went into the store since I was not JOD and just made a new order of the other one ever shows up I will just refuse it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)