So far this is WIP, but I have tested it to work on an SM-G960F running April 2019 rom.
You will need a GNU/Linux machine to patch your system, but a flashable zip is coming soon.
Instructions (note these are github links, I can't post actual links):
- Get the tool at nm111/knoxpatch2
- Install dexpatcher. You can use DexPatcher/dexpatcher-gradle-tools
- Install vdexExtractor and compact_dex_converter (both can be found at anestisb/vdexExtractor)
- Run ./pull_files.sh
- Run ./patch.sh
- Copy out/services.jar back onto the device.
- Edit build.prop and remove ro.config.iccc_version.
- Now secure folder will work.