FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Charging speed

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,654

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 7th February 2018, 08:04 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Samsung Galaxy S9 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

14th April 2018, 01:09 PM |#2  
Flag Mabalacat
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Samsung Galaxy S9 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Mine charges as fast as my s5
The Following User Says Thank You to kyooohei08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kyooohei08 Ad-Free
14th April 2018, 04:50 PM |#3  
Flag Rewari
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Charging speed slower than s7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukeshpacheria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukeshpacheria Ad-Free
17th April 2018, 04:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Goooooooood
28th April 2019, 07:49 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've noticed that my s9 charges slower than my previous s6 edge for some reason...not by much but it's noticable.
3rd May 2019, 07:49 AM |#6  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 548

Donate to Me
More
In the beginning, it charged quickly with the stock charger and USB cable. However, after some time, the USB cable seemed to deteriorate and no longer supported fast charging. I was able to fast charge by using a new third-party USB cable.
3rd June 2019, 02:39 PM |#7  
Flag Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks Meter: 378

More
after having this phone for a month and letting it update, get settled in and even allow myself to stop playing with it excessively because i suffer from what i call "new toy-itus", it charges slower than the A8 i just came from and maybe just about the same speed as mt old old S5. Stock wall plug, stock cable, aftermarket cable with known effective adaptive charging block... no matter what its relatively slow and i have a myriad of cables ranging from pretty expensive to very cheap. The very cheap ones, of course, suck... but the spendy ones with 4.5 star ratings on amazon from over 4000 reviews in total also suck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)