***DISCONTINUED*** [Alexis Rom 3.4_FVG4][23/08/2022][03/2022 Patches][G96xF/FD OneUI3.0 Apps Ported]

Search This thread
In Phone settings, the Notify during call always stays ON after phone re-start. I need to solve this. I hate it when I am talking to somebody and the phone keeps on vibrating in my ear, I turn it OFF in phone settings however when I re-start the phone, it will back to ON again.
i have a similar problem with my ringtone(reverts to older ringtone) and alwaysondisplay(reverts always on instead of tap to turn-on) there is no problem when clean flashing but dirty flash to update bringes this problem back

Handeman707

Jan 21, 2010
Den Bosch (NL)
I always get this when I use the XDA-app:

Screenshot_20201215-175514_XDA Developers.jpg

TBolley

Jun 20, 2018
have changed to this rom on S9, runs very well but noticed some little problems,

Netflix not avaible for my Device on Playstore, as i remember from my old S8 some Rom Developer have some fix to hide OEM Unlocked Devices.
So its possible then to download the Netfilx app via Playstore.

Also on *#1234# get invalid MMI-Code

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
Netflix is working on my device. I tag Netflix in magisk hide. I included playstore in the magisk hide as well and I was able to download Netflix.

have changed to this rom on S9, runs very well but noticed some little problems,

Netflix not avaible for my Device on Playstore, as i remember from my old S8 some Rom Developer have some fix to hide OEM Unlocked Devices.
So its possible then to download the Netfilx app via Playstore.

Also on *#1234# get invalid MMI-Code

Reactions: TBolley

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
@ANyOne, @alexis, advise please on this problem before I do a clean install. Thanks.

In Phone settings, the Notify during call always stays ON after phone re-start. I need to solve this. I hate it when I am talking to somebody and the phone keeps on vibrating in my ear, I turn it OFF in phone settings however when I re-start the phone, it will back to ON again.

damjang

Jul 21, 2012
@ANyOne, @alexis, advise please on this problem before I do a clean install. Thanks.

If you're talking of Phone -> ... -> Settings -> Call alerts and ringtones ->Notify during calls I set it off and restart phone (S9+) and setting was off. So for me it work.

Reactions: Handeman707

testerS4

Mar 7, 2019
You really should backup efs as well.

I almost lost complete control of mobile network because my sim could not associat a network even it showed full signal and registered properly but wouldn't refer to IMEI.
[

I almost lost complete control of mobile network because my sim could not associat a network even it showed full signal and registered properly but wouldn't refer to IMEI.

testerS4

Mar 7, 2019
Mh ... I've never included that in the backup. I always switch back and forth between Lineage Rom and AlexisRom. Both Rome have advantages and disadvantages in their use. Except for the three files mentioned, I never needed anything else to restore the respective Rom.
But ok ... it's your experience.
sorry for engl ... I use translators)
Device: G960F (starlte)

X5G

Jun 13, 2015
Hi, good suggestion I will include EFS. If I restore, I can omit EFS right or I just follow what twrp dictates?

You really should backup efs as well.

aaronanyaralu

Apr 24, 2014
Saarbrücken
Mh ... I've never included that in the backup. I always switch back and forth between Lineage Rom and AlexisRom. Both Rome have advantages and disadvantages in their use. Except for the three files mentioned, I never needed anything else to restore the respective Rom.
But ok ... it's your experience.
sorry for engl ... I use translators)
Device: G960F (starlte)

Me neither until 3weeks ago! but eventually you will face the same problem sometime or maybe not, haha. But for that incident you will be happy to have efs backuped. Just wanted to help

Top Liked Posts