FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[G96XF/FD] SoLdieR9312s G96XBRH1 ROM || 7.3 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 8.0 | BRH1

2,422 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,575
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SoLdieR9312: 7.3 released!
10th May 2018, 08:11 AM |#501  
SoLdieR9312's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 3,575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

Lost magisk again.. any idea what's going on or how to keep root intact?

Stock magisk do not work for s9, you need a modified version.

And no, we can't do anything yet for this issue, topjohnwu needs to fix that.
 
 
10th May 2018, 08:36 AM |#502  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 15,145
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

Stock magisk do not work for s9, you need a modified version.

And no, we can't do anything yet for this issue, topjohnwu needs to fix that.

Where can i find the modified one?

Edit: NVM - I rebooted and the root was back. I guess I will wait a bit.

Anyone tried this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ougat-t3780726
10th May 2018, 11:15 AM |#503  
hoangtu2410's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

Where can i find the modified one?

Edit: NVM - I rebooted and the root was back. I guess I will wait a bit.

Anyone tried this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ougat-t3780726

i extracted magisk from rom zip file , uninstall magisk manager then flash magisk.zip in twrp , never lost magisk again
10th May 2018, 11:26 AM |#504  
Black_Focus_X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 424
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangtu2410

i extracted magisk from rom zip file , uninstall magisk manager then flash magisk.zip in twrp , never lost magisk again

Which zip? The one in the rom or the one in twrp thread?
10th May 2018, 11:43 AM |#505  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 15,145
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangtu2410

i extracted magisk from rom zip file , uninstall magisk manager then flash magisk.zip in twrp , never lost magisk again

Can you share the magisk.zip that you flashed here?
10th May 2018, 12:31 PM |#506  
SoLdieR9312's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 3,575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

Can you share the magisk.zip that you flashed here?

Just use the one that is included in rom zip maybe?
10th May 2018, 12:39 PM |#507  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 15,145
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

Just use the one that is included in rom zip maybe?

Yeah, I got that. My SD card is with the wife and I am at work.. so i thought maybe the member has it handy.. Cannot download more than 1GB at one time at work, disconnects.
10th May 2018, 12:49 PM |#508  
SoLdieR9312's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 3,575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

Yeah, I got that. My SD card is with the wife and I am at work.. so i thought maybe the member has it handy.. Cannot download more than 1GB at one time at work, disconnects.

Thats why i have svn...

http://www.renovate-ice.com/svn/sold...k/root/magisk/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoLdieR9312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoLdieR9312 Ad-Free
10th May 2018, 12:56 PM |#509  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 15,145
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

Thats why i have svn...

http://www.renovate-ice.com/svn/sold...k/root/magisk/

Thank you.
10th May 2018, 01:49 PM |#510  
SoLdieR9312's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 3,575
 
Donate to Me
More


2.4
  • added csc feature: build-in firewall
  • added Rice Tweaks
  • Hided all Tweak submenus
    [No Tweaks working, it just shows ROM Info, Useful Links and Changelog for my ROM]
  • updated els custom kernel to 4.9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoLdieR9312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoLdieR9312 Ad-Free
10th May 2018, 01:59 PM |#511  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
then what's the point with having rice tweaks?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes