By mwilky, Recognized Developer on 4th May 2018, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 1.2 released!
5th July 2018, 06:06 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tried everything
Hi Guys, I am on a 960f-ds

I have tried getting this rom working but no matter what i do i cannot get it to recognize my sim card

I am on team mobile and have gotten many others roms working as well as detonator

I have tried installing on region 310, with and without detonator but i cant seem to get it to work'

if someone could provide me some help i would appreciate it,

soldiers rom works on my device, but without the wifi calling features, i cant seem to get detonator working with that one

5th July 2018, 05:26 PM |#502  
Asheville, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,035

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanArtSigns

Hi Guys, I am on a 960f-ds

I have tried getting this rom working but no matter what i do i cannot get it to recognize my sim card

I am on team mobile and have gotten many others roms working as well as detonator

I have tried installing on region 310, with and without detonator but i cant seem to get it to work'

if someone could provide me some help i would appreciate it,

soldiers rom works on my device, but without the wifi calling features, i cant seem to get detonator working with that one

You might have deleted your EFS - are you connected to your network ?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
5th July 2018, 05:45 PM |#503  

More
I am now. I figured out if i restore other partitions from a working backup I can get it up and running again. But new flashes of certain rooms leave me with the sim card error
10th July 2018, 04:20 PM |#504  
Asheville, NC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanArtSigns

I am now. I figured out if i restore other partitions from a working backup I can get it up and running again. But new flashes of certain rooms leave me with the sim card error

Restore EFS if you have a backup.
10th July 2018, 06:17 PM |#505  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 97

More
I was really happy with my galaxy s8 plus with renovate ice rom.. I was using svn repo and it was updating blazing fast. I belive every s9/s9plus user like me is missing renovate..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oulouloul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oulouloul Ad-Free
10th July 2018, 09:34 PM |#506  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulouloul

I was really happy with my galaxy s8 plus with renovate ice rom.. I was using svn repo and it was updating blazing fast. I belive every s9/s9plus user like me is missing renovate..

I know I am too..... There are two basic stock roms available for the S9 and S9 Plus - but nothing like the customized Rom that Renovate ICE has been. I am really missing this rom a lot.

There was another rom similar in some ways to Renovate ICE called Minotaurus ROM, but the developer stopped supporting the S9 too - I don't blame the developers - they have to do what they have to do--they have a life and all that, I get it - - but I sure do miss being able to use their work. I supported both roms with donations and would continue to if they were still around …..oh well....

fingers crossed that the Developer reconsiders things and brings Renovate ICE back. Sure would be nice.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Geekser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Geekser Ad-Free
12th July 2018, 10:52 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Flashed on G965F - Exynos. Couldnt boot up . installing with and without vendor didnt help. Phone reboots after the apps optimising screen. Any fix ?
12th July 2018, 02:03 PM |#508  
Asheville, NC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeniousambivert

Flashed on G965F - Exynos. Couldnt boot up . installing with and without vendor didnt help. Phone reboots after the apps optimising screen. Any fix ?

Did you revert to firmware matching the rom?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
16th July 2018, 09:41 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys

Got a new S9+ - But am worried I will need to keep waiting week after week after every small screw up - SO could someone please give me some help

Currently have to wait for 2 more days for OEM unlocking to show.

I know I need to use a DM_verify file or something like that but here are the offical instructions?

So firstly - enable oem unlocking

Install TWRP
Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage
Reboot to TWRP again
Flash latest release

Reboot?

But nothing about that DM_verfy file thing?

Please help
16th July 2018, 02:54 PM |#510  
Flag Großenhain

More
So I installed R79 and have problems with OEM Unlock, Magisk and my camera app.
I installed twrp, dm_verfy, OEM Patch and newest Magisk on stock rom and all work fine.
If I'll install the latest reno nightly, dm_very, OEM patch and magisk, I can't see OEM unlock in Dev Tools, camera app wont work (black screen and crash) and magisk showes "ctsProfile: false".
I also tryed to install witout OEM Patch or dm_very, but still same problems.
Reinstall stock rom again with all patches and magisk and all works fine.
But i don't want the samsung crap so what can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusNZ

Hi guys

Got a new S9+ - But am worried I will need to keep waiting week after week after every small screw up - SO could someone please give me some help

Currently have to wait for 2 more days for OEM unlocking to show.

I know I need to use a DM_verify file or something like that but here are the offical instructions?

So firstly - enable oem unlocking

Install TWRP
Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage
Reboot to TWRP again
Flash latest release

Reboot?

But nothing about that DM_verfy file thing?

Please help

Did you have an Galaxy S9+ with Exynos?
If yes use this for rooting your phone and fix oem unlock issue : click.
Because Snapdragon cant be rooted and my new S9+ has shown oem unlock after first boot.
OEM Unlock is just disabled for seven days if you do a factory reset.

If you haven't a Exynos phone you aren't able to root/flash your phone with custom roms!
Yesterday, 05:21 PM |#511  

More
Hi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)