FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

**NOTORIOUS-Kernel** || TW || ARD2 || G96X || 15-05-18 || V101 || ELS based-4.9.99

992 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,550
 
By farovitus, Senior Member on 9th May 2018, 11:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from farovitus: NOTORIOUS-Kernel-9810 V101 IS OUT ! Do we deserve rating the thread ***** ?
10th May 2018, 11:36 AM |#21  
farovitus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 4,550
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy

But it is also with kernel auditor?? May i ask witch app u use to check???

I checked kernel source
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farovitus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift farovitus Ad-Free
 
 
10th May 2018, 11:40 AM |#22  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 527
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farovitus

I checked kernel source

Thanks sire
10th May 2018, 02:34 PM |#23  
Paradoxxx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krakow
Thanks Meter: 5,978
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farovitus

I checked kernel source

Good to see you here, unexpected for sure, but good .

How much did you merge from AndreiLux so far ?
10th May 2018, 06:45 PM |#24  
farovitus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 4,550
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxxx

Good to see you here, unexpected for sure, but good .

How much did you merge from AndreiLux so far ?

Good to see you too, source is available at GitHub. I am trying other stuff for V101, seems more stable and battery friendly than V100.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farovitus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift farovitus Ad-Free
10th May 2018, 09:57 PM |#25  
jack allen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag llanelli
Thanks Meter: 382
 
More
Ah yes i have missed your kernel from my s8+ cant wait to use again thank you

Sent from my BadBwoi-S9+ using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to jack allen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jack allen Ad-Free
11th May 2018, 10:20 PM |#26  
Thanks again @farovitus brings back Noto kernel to S9/S9+ 🤗 using Noto kernel on my S7e until now. And now Noto's back for S9/S9+. Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G965F using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Encik Panda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Encik Panda Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 12:30 PM |#27  
rifek4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Polish Motherhacker
Thanks Meter: 1,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Wow great job bro, nice to see you also here! Guess gonna break Knox soon to get Noto on my S9 <3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rifek4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rifek4 Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 06:41 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Asheville, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encik Panda

Thanks again @farovitus brings back Noto kernel to S9/S9+ 🤗 using Noto kernel on my S7e until now. And now Noto's back for S9/S9+. Thanks mate

Sent from my SM-G965F using XDA Labs

Same here - my S7e is backup device, and primary ROM is using it also.

On the road, so might wait for v101. I am on ElementalX - can I just flash this over it ?

Just did so, and flashed OK - but like with the above kernel,,only schedutil CPU governor shows up ???
13th May 2018, 06:55 AM |#29  
farovitus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 4,550
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

Same here - my S7e is backup device, and primary ROM is using it also.

On the road, so might wait for v101. I am on ElementalX - can I just flash this over it ?

Just did so, and flashed OK - but like with the above kernel,,only schedutil CPU governor shows up ???

Yes, there is no point of using other than schedutil. It's simply the best
The Following User Says Thank You to farovitus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift farovitus Ad-Free
13th May 2018, 03:28 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 643
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farovitus

Got the device and here we are

Do you still have your Pixel 2 ?

Edit:

Or was the S9 too much of temptation
14th May 2018, 12:17 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farovitus

Good to see you too, source is available at GitHub. I am trying other stuff for V101, seems more stable and battery friendly than V100.

When can we expect 101 version?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes