- Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
- Audio (Stereo Speakers)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Call Recording
- Signal Strength
What's not working:
- Iris sensor does not work because AOSP upstream does not support that yet.
- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.
- Encryption isn't working for S9+/S9, works on N9
- Let me know
- Make sure TWRP has been installed and is functional
- Download the latest build and CSF2 vendor.img (optionally gapps and magisk if needed)
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
- Flash the vendor image
- Flash the latest build (then gapps and magisk if needed)
How to update builds?
- Do not wipe anything unless stated in the changelog
- Flash only the rom.zip and it will automatically reinstall your gapps, magisk etc
- use /system/addon.d if you would like to keep system mods after an update
- S9+ Exynos (mega): https://mega.nz/#F!4Vdi3Q5T!Rk2ZBtJgLJ0_TsKXlFizJA
- S9+ Exynos (afh): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296640
- S9 Exynos (mega): https://mega.nz/#F!0QdQlCoQ!vOIyPgA-ynoPru4Vo95zkA
- S9 Exynos (afh): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=296643
- Google Apps: https://opengapps.org/
Contributors: @abtekk, @CodeFox, @jesec, @farovitus, @Eamo5, @Ivan_Meler + many others that i cant remember, commit history is on my github.
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/
Device Trees + Kernel: https://github.com/synt4x93/
Last Updated: 17-07-19
ROM OS Version: 9 Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.185
Lineage-16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9