- Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
- Audio (Stereo Speakers)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- S-Pen Basics
- Call Recording
- Signal Indicator
What's not working:
- Iris sensor does not work because AOSP upstream does not support that yet.
- IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.
- S-Pen/Mouse will cause small graphical glitches during button animations sometimes.
- Signal Indicator
- Make sure TWRP has been installed and functional
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
- Flash the latest build (then gapps and magisk if needed)
THE VENDOR.IMG IS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE ROM. FLASHING ANOTHER VENDOR WILL CAUSE A BOOTLOOP.
How to update builds?
- Do not wipe anything unless stated in the changelog
- Flash only the rom.zip and it will automatically reinstall your gapps, magisk, vendor etc
- use /system/addon.d if you would like to keep system mods after an update
- Galaxy S9 (Exynos): https://mega.nz/#!3nIU2AyL!gHNXB_xod...hHddPX5jUeAi-4
- Galaxy S9+ (Exynos): https://mega.nz/#!LmQgWSLK!Cttp_5IGE...XyzuA8QxtHRaj0
- Google Apps: https://opengapps.org/
If you get booting and or wifi issues with this new build, I would recommend a completely clean flash. It would appear some things have changed upstream in Lineage & Magisk that are causing issues.
- Fixed NFC (Requires factory reset if on earlier build)
- WiFi should behave a bit more.
- Hardware decoding of UHD video no longer lags/stutters
- Bluetooth call audio working
- UHD video recording with the camera app fixed
- Built against LOS december sources
- Wifi tethering now works
- Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.202
- DRM protected content will no longer crash the device (YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, etc)
- Fingerprint scanner now works properly
- GPS is now able to get a more accurate location
- Sensors work (gyro, light sensor, etc)
- Fixed issue with Gapps causes bootloop after installing an update
- First Build
Contributors: @CodeFox, @jesec, @farovitus, @Vaughnn, @Eamo5 + many others that i cant remember, commit history is on my github.
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/
ROM OS Version: 10 (Q)
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.185
Last Updated: 16-12-2019
Lineage-17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9
Source Code: https://github.com/evilexecutable/an...e/lineage-17.0
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-16
Last Updated 2020-01-29