Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2019, 02:39 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,738

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellcid01

Will you work on aosp rom now that we have pie?
I flash many gsi and all bootloop on bootlogo u.u

Yes that is the plan. Which means not much of a kernel will be made until I get lineage/aosp done. I will update the sources as they are released but that's about it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to klabit87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klabit87 Ad-Free

5th March 2019, 08:39 PM |#102  
Flag Veracruz
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=169

Animation les camera Galaxy s10+
6th March 2019, 08:25 PM |#103  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Hi, what means disable Samsung security? I will be able to use Samsung Health, Samsung Password, Secure Folder... or It's ROM related? Maybe It's impossible.

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk
6th March 2019, 09:15 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmarino90

Hi, what means disable Samsung security? I will be able to use Samsung Health, Samsung Password, Secure Folder... or It's ROM related? Maybe It's impossible.

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk

Health yes but samsung pass and folder will never again becouse they are related to knox
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellcid01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ellcid01 Ad-Free
23rd March 2019, 05:43 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hello! First, thank you very much for your work! Your kernel is great!

Do you remember Faux Sound? An old mod but very powerful to improve the sound of android (and we must agree that the sound of S9+ isn't that special). Is there a way to include it in the kernel?

Here's a video of how to do it: https://youtu.be/5e7AshCXdzI

(I don't do it myself because I don't have the skills haha)
The Following User Says Thank You to victor19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift victor19 Ad-Free
23rd March 2019, 11:50 PM |#106  
Flag San Luis Obispo
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor19

Do you remember Faux Sound? An old mod but very powerful to improve the sound of android (and we must agree that the sound of S9+ isn't that special). Is there a way to include it in the kernel?

As an alternative have you checked out Viper4Android? Always been killer on whatever device I've used it on.

Sent from my SM-G9650/DS running stang5litre Pie ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tylerhole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tylerhole Ad-Free
24th March 2019, 01:20 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I do remember Faux Sound and it certainly was a great asset for a kernel at the time. But now, not so much. As has been mentioned above, Viper4Android is an excellent and up-to-date alternative as well as the default Atmos audio settings. Faux Sound just seems a bit too outdated for me.

Sorry, I will not be including Faux Sound in my kernel as I feel there are better alternatives available without having to add old/deprecated code into the kernel.

But, you can build a kernel yourself easily on a very modest pc. Everything necessary to compile is included in the github source.
I applause you if you choose to learn and compile it with Faux Sound Control yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to klabit87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klabit87 Ad-Free
24th March 2019, 03:14 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerhole

As an alternative have you checked out Viper4Android? Always been killer on whatever device I've used it on.

Sent from my SM-G9650/DS running stang5litre Pie ROM

Yes! And I like V4A a lot, but my impression is that Faux Sound delivers a fuller sound without distortion

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by klabit87

I do remember Faux Sound and it certainly was a great asset for a kernel at the time. But now, not so much. As has been mentioned above, Viper4Android is an excellent and up-to-date alternative as well as the default Atmos audio settings. Faux Sound just seems a bit too outdated for me.

Sorry, I will not be including Faux Sound in my kernel as I feel there are better alternatives available without having to add old/deprecated code into the kernel.

But, you can build a kernel yourself easily on a very modest pc. Everything necessary to compile is included in the github source.
I applause you if you choose to learn and compile it with Faux Sound Control yourself.

Oh, I see. Faux Sound it's really outdated but, like I've mentioned before, I think it delivers a fuller sound.

Anyway, your kernel still great and I will still looking for a sound mod that can really please me haha or like you said, I will roll up my sleeves to learn and do it myself!

Thanks again for the great work
24th March 2019, 03:17 AM |#109  
Flag San Luis Obispo
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:

Yes! And I like V4A a lot, but my impression is that Faux Sound delivers a fuller sound without distortion[COLOR="Silver"]

Aah ok, I'd be interested to check it out for sure then.
25th March 2019, 05:53 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
friend i need help with the g9600 i have it on android 8.0.0 G9600ZHU3ARK1y when i try to flash g9600_klabit_v2.3.zip it throws me error. I do not speak English I translated it with Google I hope it is understood

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer18191

friend i need help with the g9600 i have it on android 8.0.0 G9600ZHU3ARK1y when i try to flash g9600_klabit_v2.3.zip it throws me error. I do not speak English I translated it with Google I hope it is understood

One more thing my phone is 64GB
25th March 2019, 05:58 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer18191

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

One more thing my phone is 64GB

Ok no problem. I will update it to support the official twrp.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)