Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
This will trip knox to 0x1, your phones warranty will be voided, flash at your own risk. Also, this process will wipe your personal data!
HOW TO INSTALL:
0. Make sure you enabled developer settings by pressing the build number several times and have the OEM unlock enabled. Also make sure you run CROM from the galaxy apps store to unlock the bootloader.
1. Boot into download mode by pressing: bixby, volume down and power
2. Download the latest Odin version, open it
3. Download the recovery file from below and put it into the AP tab
4. Untick "auto reboot" in odin and flash the file
5. After flashing, boot into twrp. Make sure to NOT allow system to be modified till you disable dm-verity! (otherwise your phone will be stuck at bootloop).
6. In order to fully and properly root, you will need to flash my kernel found here and flash Magisk.
7. To disable encryption you need to flash this RMM_patch+forceencrypt_remover.zip for pie or multidisabler.zip and forceencrypt_disabler_q.zip for Android 10 and format data. (can opt out of the forceencrypt_disabler if you want but internal storage will be inaccessable)
- Samsung encryption is NOT supported
Source Code: https://github.com/klabit87/twrp_and...g_star2qltechn
Current Stable Version: 3.3.1-1
Stable Release Date: 5-22-2019