Galaxy S9/S9+ Apps For Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S7e Signed APK's

Search This thread

Encik Panda

Mar 11, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
For everyone having issue on installing new app/apk update, here i attached the Galaxy S9/S9+ apps for Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S7e on Nougat & Oreo ( for S6e downwards, you can try if it work )

Here's the link for:
1) Message 5.0.00.128
2) My Emoji Maker
3) Camera 8.0.75 ( OREO++ )

Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1q5sAY0zyRMaDSjYUthr7dOuDb87JBClb

p/s: can ask me what apps do want in future ?

Encik Panda

Mar 11, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Then what's the point of this thread everyone can't install on oreo but you claim you fixed it
When i mentioned i fixed it ? Can you read the post carefully ? I told its for anyone who has the problems on installing update issue/conflict package. Also im not guaranteed if it will work on our device but i guaranteed the apps will insttalled succesfully.

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

LeGeekFather

Mar 4, 2018
Unfortunatly it does not update the app, it gets in conflict with the package already installed.

The only way i can see that would bypass it would be the factory reset the phone and install it as soon as the devices boots back.. Root is not an option for me... Neither is factory resetting the device so i guess i'll have to pass until someone finally patch it.

Reactions: Simo Mosa

datchico305

Feb 3, 2015
Key West
When i mentioned i fixed it ? Can you read the post carefully ? I told its for anyone who has the problems on installing update issue/conflict package. Also im not guaranteed if it will work on our device but i guaranteed the apps will insttalled succesfully.
You are just reposting something that was already available to download on apkmirror you made 3 threads of the same nonsense

Reactions: Da Baron

Encik Panda

Mar 11, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
You are just reposting something that was already available to download on apkmirror you made 3 threads of the same nonsense
Fyi, this is SIGNED APK from the site like APK MIRROR etc & not everyone can straight install the APK downloaded from the site. I made the SIGNED version for who had problems to install the apps. Before comment, please do some research on SIGNED & UNSIGNED APK first :) I just wanted to help, yeah i know for sure there is some user who'll never appreciated others works n im okay with that :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

Ajaykmr

Feb 3, 2016
For everyone having issue on installing new app/apk update, here i attached the Galaxy S9/S9+ apps for Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/S7e on Nougat & Oreo ( for S6e downwards, you can try if it work )

Here's the link for:
1) Message 5.0.00.128
2) My Emoji Maker
3) Camera 8.0.75 ( OREO++ )

Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1q5sAY0zyRMaDSjYUthr7dOuDb87JBClb

p/s: can ask me what apps do want in future ?

Will this work on other Android phones running Oreo

erniechan

Jan 2, 2012
hong kong
I installed My Emoji on s8, but cannot find it. No app icon in launcher, not appear in camera app.

P.S. I didn't install s9 camera app as I don't have Oreo on my phone.

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
I installed My Emoji on s8, but cannot find it. No app icon in launcher, not appear in camera app.

P.S. I didn't install s9 camera app as I don't have Oreo on my phone.
I am with S8+ Oreo and I got error while try to install the apps. Only My Emoji was installed . My point was even if you was on Oreo you will get error while trying to install the camera apk.

Reactions: tnbx

Top Liked Posts