FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Camera Mod For Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F/DS)

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By Chornelius Yoshi, Junior Member on 3rd April 2018, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, i new in here so this is my first post

Btw, after a long time i search and download many app mod Google Camera, i has found which one Google Camera is work and stability on Galaxy S9. I use Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F/DS).

Features :
- Its work HDR+ On Both Camera
- portrait mode on (Just Rear Camera)
- Fast Shutter
- You can uses features for Google camera like photo sphere and more

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w__...w?usp=drivesdk

NOTE : (FOR EXYNOS ONLY) If you have Google Camera mod with and working for portrait mode on both camera (rear/front cam) please share and tell me

setting Google Camera
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Chornelius Yoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chornelius Yoshi Ad-Free

3rd April 2018, 04:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Doesn't seem to work for me
3rd April 2018, 05:59 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Jakarta

More
For Exynos Only
3rd April 2018, 08:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
For me download of apk not working.
"Error to analize packages..."
Please share another good link to try.
Tnx.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G960F folosind Tapatalk
3rd April 2018, 10:18 PM |#5  
Flag Rockford
Thanks Meter: 60

More
What's the trick to get it working on the Snapdragon? I'm guessing just a waiting game for someone to mod the apk to work with the Snapdragon 845 chipset or is it a device specific modding? I try to watch different forums and try different devices gcam mods if it's a Snapdragon version case then I can watch other 845 device forums. Just curious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pychobj2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pychobj2001 Ad-Free
3rd April 2018, 11:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychobj2001

What's the trick to get it working on the Snapdragon? I'm guessing just a waiting game for someone to mod the apk to work with the Snapdragon 845 chipset or is it a device specific modding? I try to watch different forums and try different devices gcam mods if it's a Snapdragon version case then I can watch other 845 device forums. Just curious.

My S9 from Verizon is running it just fine. It has the Snapdragon 845, I'm not sure tbh.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSquirly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrSquirly Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 12:47 AM |#7  

More
Where is portrait mode option? I can't find it.

Thanks by your work

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
4th April 2018, 02:22 AM |#8  
Flag Rockford
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSquirly

My S9 from Verizon is running it just fine. It has the Snapdragon 845, I'm not sure tbh.

When you change it to Pixel 2 XL and Super high hdr. It doesn't work. If you leave it on Nexus 5x it doesn't process the hdr
4th April 2018, 03:05 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychobj2001

When you change it to Pixel 2 XL and Super high hdr. It doesn't work. If you leave it on Nexus 5x it doesn't process the hdr

Oh I'm not sure then.
4th April 2018, 05:41 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Just tried it on my exynos variant. Rear portrait mode works but app is crashing alot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to karansingh93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karansingh93 Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 05:46 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Jakarta

More
Hi, go to the setting and make model to nexus 6 and enable portrait mode all models.. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chornelius Yoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chornelius Yoshi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)