FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Camera Mod For Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F/DS)

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Chornelius Yoshi, Junior Member on 3rd April 2018, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, i new in here so this is my first post

Btw, after a long time i search and download many app mod Google Camera, i has found which one Google Camera is work and stability on Galaxy S9. I use Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F/DS).

Features :
- Its work HDR+ On Both Camera
- portrait mode on (Just Rear Camera)
- Fast Shutter
- You can uses features for Google camera like photo sphere and more

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w__...w?usp=drivesdk

NOTE : (FOR EXYNOS ONLY) If you have Google Camera mod with and working for portrait mode on both camera (rear/front cam) please share and tell me

setting Google Camera
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chornelius Yoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chornelius Yoshi Ad-Free

3rd April 2018, 04:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Doesn't seem to work for me
3rd April 2018, 05:59 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Jakarta

More
For Exynos Only
3rd April 2018, 08:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
For me download of apk not working.
"Error to analize packages..."
Please share another good link to try.
Tnx.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G960F folosind Tapatalk
3rd April 2018, 10:18 PM |#5  
Flag Rockford
Thanks Meter: 46

More
What's the trick to get it working on the Snapdragon? I'm guessing just a waiting game for someone to mod the apk to work with the Snapdragon 845 chipset or is it a device specific modding? I try to watch different forums and try different devices gcam mods if it's a Snapdragon version case then I can watch other 845 device forums. Just curious.
3rd April 2018, 11:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychobj2001

What's the trick to get it working on the Snapdragon? I'm guessing just a waiting game for someone to mod the apk to work with the Snapdragon 845 chipset or is it a device specific modding? I try to watch different forums and try different devices gcam mods if it's a Snapdragon version case then I can watch other 845 device forums. Just curious.

My S9 from Verizon is running it just fine. It has the Snapdragon 845, I'm not sure tbh.
4th April 2018, 12:47 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Where is portrait mode option? I can't find it.

Thanks by your work

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk
4th April 2018, 02:22 AM |#8  
Flag Rockford
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSquirly

My S9 from Verizon is running it just fine. It has the Snapdragon 845, I'm not sure tbh.

When you change it to Pixel 2 XL and Super high hdr. It doesn't work. If you leave it on Nexus 5x it doesn't process the hdr
4th April 2018, 03:05 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pychobj2001

When you change it to Pixel 2 XL and Super high hdr. It doesn't work. If you leave it on Nexus 5x it doesn't process the hdr

Oh I'm not sure then.
4th April 2018, 05:41 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Just tried it on my exynos variant. Rear portrait mode works but app is crashing alot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to karansingh93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karansingh93 Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 05:46 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Jakarta

More
Hi, go to the setting and make model to nexus 6 and enable portrait mode all models.. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chornelius Yoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chornelius Yoshi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)