* Warning : You will lose your mobile warranty.
* I am not responsible if you brick your devices, or your SD cards is dead, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please research about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Functionality (Navigation, Selection buttons):
Up - Volume Up
Down - Volume Down
Select - Home, Power
Back - Home's Right, Power (Click on ++++Go Back++++)
Changelog: CWM Recovery v220.127.116.11
1) Initial release of CWM Recovery v18.104.22.168
2) Modified recovery.fstab
3) New graphics
4) Fixed ramdisk, tmp, sbin directories
Changelog: CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124 v2
* CWM Recovery v126.96.36.199 +
1) Compiled along with updated kernel source
2) Minor visible Graphics and font changes
3) Added Power button functionality
4) Install flashable zip from Internal Storage
5) Backup, Restore, Delete from Internal Storage
6) Misc changes in Mounts and Storage
Changelog: CWM Recovery v188.8.131.52
* CWM Recovery v184.108.40.206 v2 +
1) Initial release of CWM Recovery v220.127.116.11
2) Compiled from updated Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 sources
3) Better visible Graphics and font changes
4) Fixed Power button behavior
5) Fix issue where android device manager, etc, dont actually wipe data.
--wipe_data issues via /cache/recovery/command will now completely format data.
6) All other manual wipe commands will preserve data on /data/media.
7) There is another mounts/storage option that will do a true data format.
Installation: Follow flashing/installing TWRP/CWM instructions from this link: https://bit.ly/2NllOo9
UPDATE CWM Recovery v18.104.22.168: https://www.file-upload.com/tnl15wheyinf
Release Date: 2015-04-22
Update Date: 2015-05-19