Welcome the all 1st booted custom ROM ever on higgs2g thread !
After porting @doesntexits CM11 using this guide (thanks @Nasheich Xfiles !), I successfully got CM11 booted on my unsupiported device,
AND PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROM WILL NOT WORK WITH SM-G350 OR S ADVANCE.
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
THE ROM IS SUITABLE FOR DAILY USE !
How to install (beta builds):
*Flash CWM recovery on your device (here you can find how to do)
*OR flash this new built TWRP 3 by @ahtesham01 (here)
*Wipe data, system ,cache...
*Install the ROM and enjoy !
HOW TO INSTALL STABLE BUILD
+ Install one of the beta builds
+ Make a backup of anything you want (ie. Kernel) through TWRP
+ Reboot the phone
+ You'll find in /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS a folder with random letters and numbers
+ Extract the stable build zip to that folder
+ Reboot to recovery
+ Go to restore > CM11-NOBUGS folder > Select all > Confirm restore
+ Reboot and enjoy ur stable ROM!
* Advanced reboot (recovery, download) doesn't work
I'LL NEVER REPLY TO THOSE WHO:
+Ask me for CM13 work state
+Modded the ROM
+Crying (yes, there are some people here who cry for nothing)
+Don't read the OP
STABLE 1: here (thanks @d0nny94)
BETA 3: here
BETA 2: here (thanks @doesntexits !)
BETA 1: here
GAPPS: here (select ARM, 4.4, and a light zip, I recommend you nano package)
Changelog: STABLE 1: Bluetooth and USB mass storage are now working ! BETA 3: Multitasking and return buttons are now detected ! BETA 2: Network, SIM, phone bugs fixed ! BETA 1: Initial release
- Does CyanogenMod runs slowly on your phone and laggs? Don't worry! Just activate developer tools, go to "performances" in settings, go to "processor" and set strategy to "PERFORMANCE", and your phone runs smoothly
- Impatient for waiting CM13 ROM? There are a lot of Lollipop themes made for CM11 theme engine, so install one of them and apply it to your device !
- No root on the ROM? Just install SuperSU zip through recovery, then open the app, go to settings and enable "Install SuperSU backup script" to avoid lost root access on ROM updates!
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- @doesntexits (ROM ported from his CM11)
- @Nasheich Xfiles (For ROM porting guide)
- @Bby6 (for CWM recovery)
- @ahtesham01 (TWRP)
- @d0nny94 (For making ROM stable)
- @Hicham03 :P
CyanogenMod 11 for higgs2g SM-G350E, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
Hicham03, doesntexits, d0nny94, firemasterandrik, Loay209, ahtesham01
Source Code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/ace-...alaxy-t3290500
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM/TWRP recovery
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2016-06-25
Current Beta Version: 3
Beta Release Date: 2016-05-15
Last Updated 2016-06-27