* Warning : You will lose your mobile warranty.
* I am not responsible if you brick your devices, or your SD cards is dead, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please research about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Changelog: Beta v1
1) Initial release of Team Win Recovery Project v126.96.36.199
2) Based on CWM Recovery v188.8.131.52
3) Has all features and fixes of above linked CWM recovery.
Installation: Follow flashing/installing TWRP/CWM instructions from this link: https://bit.ly/2NllOo9
Note: If your phone still doesn’t boot into TWRP mode then you will need to:
- Download attached ADB.zip file and extract the contents to your C:/ drive.
- Power on your mobile, go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable Developer Options -> Check USB debugging -> Home.
- Now connect your device to PC with a USB Cable, press Windows + R button to open Run prompt. Type cmd and hit enter.
- Type cd/ and hit enter. Type cd ADB and hit enter. Type adb devices and hit enter. If you found some random number as attached device then your mobile is connected in USB debugging mode else make sure you followed correct steps or install Samsung driver and repeat the steps.
- Now type adb reboot recovery and hit enter. Your phone will now reboot into TWRP Recovery. Remove the USB Cable.
NEW Team Win Recovery Project v184.108.40.206: https://www.file-upload.com/6558qepahppm
Team Win Recovery Project v220.127.116.11, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Star
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-22
Last Updated 2019-02-22