#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
- Mostly everything except some bugs and glitches.
What's not working
- A/V recording .
- OpenGL drawing (But this time animations work and other glitches are fixed, so the experience will be better)
- Download and put the ROM zip in your phone.
- You must use a SELinux enabled recovery. (CWM 126.96.36.199, TWRP 2.8/3.0). If not install that first and then proceed.
- Go to recovery, wipe data/cache. (Yes you will need to do a data wipe even if you are upgrading from CM-13 to incorporate ROM changes).
- Flash ROM.
- Flash contacts app fix .
- (Optional) Flash the overclocked kernel .
- (Optional) Flash gapps.
Contacts fix : Here .
Overclocked kernel : Here (DON'T GO OVER 1200MHZ AS SOME MEMBER REPORTED THAT THE PHONE IS FREEZING).
CyanogenMod 13.0 - Beta 2
Gapps - opengapps.org
Dreamstar - For his SELinux enabled recovery .
psych.half - For his kernel .
andii_nr - For fixes.
regalstreak - For his highly compressed CM12.1 sources.
doesntexits && ngoquang2708 - For their works for SGV and for their keen interest in helping us.
CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Current Beta Version: 2
Beta Release Date: 2016-07-20
Last Updated 2017-04-11