CM-14.1 For Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280/2
This project is discontinued if you want to know why please read this post , Here .
DON'T QUOTE THE WHOLE POST !!!
DON'T SPAM OVER THE TOPIC !!!
DON'T ASK FOR ETA !!!
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- Everything other than those mentioned in 'Not working list'.
What's not working
- OpenGL drawing in SystemUI (may never be fixed).
- Video Recording
- There are some random reboot while interacting with the device . (If you were lucky and managed to get logs please share it .)
- Bluetooth is not discovered by other devices and it can't discover other devices too .
- CM 14.1 is new so there will be CM specific bugs.
If you sill want to download this ROM even if it's discontinued for fixing bugs or any other reasons please read this post first , Here .
- Download and put the ROM zip in your phone.
- You must use a SELinux enabled recovery. (TWRP 3.2 ONLY). If not install that first and then proceed.
- Go to recovery, wipe data/cache. (Yes you will need to do a data wipe even if you are upgrading from CM-14.1 to incorporate ROM changes).
- Flash ROM.
- (Optional) Flash gapps.
- Note the first boot with take 20 to 30 minutes if it lasts longer then reboot the device and it should boot .
CyanogenMod 14.1 - Beta 1
Gapps - opengapps.org
@corphish - for tree , instructions and another stuff !
@Dreamstar - For his SELinux enabled recovery .
@psych.half - For his kernel .
@andii_nr - For fixes.
doesntexits && ngoquang2708 - For their works for SGV and for their keen interest in helping us.
Without them all CM14.1 was not possible.
CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2016-11-04
Last Updated 2017-01-02