PS4 remote play p7510 wifi working

Search This thread

magnip

Jan 16, 2014
Hi just resurrected my tab 10.1 again because of the release of the ps4 remote play feature released by Sony a few days ago. Using files provided by xda member (xperiaplaystation)
His thread.

http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/4-4-4-stock-xperia-devices-ps4-remote-t2868092

I have successfully got my trusty tab 10.1 to connect to my ps4 and am able to use it as a second screen to play games. Every thing works as it should I just haven't got the ds4 controller to connect yet as I run out of time at work but will have a go tonight.

I just wanted to post this because of all the help and roms and stuff I have got from xda over the years and thought it was a major upgrade:good for a tablet that keeps on giving more.

I always wanted to be able to use a good ten inch size tablet as a screen for my console but with none available with a Hdmi input it wasn't possible until now and offcorse the xda member who provided the files and tutorial

Anyway I'm here to help anyone wishing to get it working on there galaxy tab 10.1 p7510 wifi also have made a video showing it working and also showing system settings displaying the rom I'm on and build details ect.
I will upload the video if allowed.

I have now added a video it is on page 2 because I couldn't seem to get it on this original post.

Last edited:
Reactions: SystemDoctor

magnip

Jan 16, 2014
I'm needing some help please, I'm on nameless rom nightly the su. can't get passed the 808535678 error

Hi sorry for late reply I got passed the error code by selecting In settings / super user/
Cleanup for reinstallation from Google play services it deleates super user and remote play works. When you want root again just install the latest su and your back to normal.

mic1000s

Oct 1, 2014
Nice
galaxy tab 10.1. kitkat

the progress it works on my galaxy tab 10.1 but I have. I persist in wanting to solve the problem maybe a bad connection to me i am going to.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I have an enormous lag. Sorry I forgot words.

mic1000s

Oct 1, 2014
Nice
galaxy tab 10.1 cross play ps4

new to the forum given the restrictions that exist, I just post directly to the page that deals with the PS4 connection with all android.
So I post here.
Because I work the application of remote play on a Galaxy Tab 10.1. in omni 4.4.4 .
I states that my tab suffers no the attence in this rom.
I like all a problem with DS4 controller.
So I use the workaround through a second account on my PS4 but I have a huge lag on my main account.I realized that if I stay on my second account the lag is almost completely reduced.
For all question is here. : D

G

GuestD0079

When I try to flash it, it give me an error:
E:error executing updater binary in zip
E:error installing zip file

mic1000s

Oct 1, 2014
Nice
remote play galaxy tab

When I try to flash it, it give me an error:
E:error executing updater binary in zip
E:error installing zip file

What you try to flash ?
For installed the remote play on my galaxy tab 10.1 I followed:
Http: // xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de v/sony/4-4-4-stock-xperia-devices-ps4-r emote-t2868092. Tuto Page 1
For the feasible ZIP in the CWM " recovery " it did not work , I thus installed(settled) files manually.

G

GuestD0079

What you try to flash ?
For installed the remote play on my galaxy tab 10.1 I followed:
Http: // xdaforums.com/crossdevice-de v/sony/4-4-4-stock-xperia-devices-ps4-r emote-t2868092. Tuto Page 1
For the feasible ZIP in the CWM " recovery " it did not work , I thus installed(settled) files manually.

Oh i tried to flash the zip file, but it just gave me an error.
But how did you copyed the files into the right folder I can see them from my pc?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Oh i tried to flash the zip file, but it just gave me an error.
But how did you copyed the files into the right folder I can see them from my pc?

Okay i think i got it to work :)

magnip

Jan 16, 2014
HI for some reason twerp recovery won't flash the file so I had to unzip the files and then using the app root explorer manually put the files in the right folders of you tab and it works . The files when unzipped will be named with the location in witch they must go. There are four files two go in system permissions and the other two in another folder I'll have to check later and post but in the mean time if you go to the forum link in my original post and read that all the info is there. I think about page 50 onwards is where the info got it working for me.

mic1000s

Oct 1, 2014
Nice
remote play

Hello, on my gtab 10.1 there is a variable lag . I explains remote play work almost immediately " almost no lag " has moments and all at once big lag. it is playable but no too fast game . The biggest lag are when I go in menu lines of the disappointed in the welcome screen of her ps4.
You have a lag ?
Under what rom are you?

magnip

Jan 16, 2014

Here is the video it shows what rom I'm on and other details. I don't experiance any lag but that could be one or two things one it could be my connection speed of my Internet which is 50 meg broadband also it could be the fact that I am playing a downloaded game from the PS store rather than a blue ray game I don't have one to test right now until GTA comes out on 18 November. I will try and borrow a game from a mate and check lag if I still have none I will do another video to show.

Last edited:

mic1000s

Oct 1, 2014
Nice
galaxy tab 10.1 and galaxy s2 remote play ps4

Here is the video it shows what rom I'm on and other details. I don't experiance any lag but that could be one or two things one it could be my connection speed of my Internet which is 50 meg broadband also it could be the fact that I am playing a downloaded game from the PS store rather than a blue ray game I don't have one to test right now until GTA comes out on 18 November. I will try and borrow a game from a mate and check lag if I still have none I will do another video to show.

Thank you for the answer.
I tried on Galaxy S2 I meet no problem of lag thus I think that it comes from my Galaxy Tab. Let be my Rom or maybe the connection with the PS4 and the galaxy tab . I followed the tuto first on Galaxy Tab and tuto 2 on Galaxy s2. I am more profoundly going to accentuate the question.
Verry thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi just resurrected my tab 10.1 again because of the release of the ps4 remote play feature released by Sony a few days ago. Using files provided by xda member (xperiaplaystation)
    His thread.

http://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/4-4-4-stock-xperia-devices-ps4-remote-t2868092

I have successfully got my trusty tab 10.1 to connect to my ps4 and am able to use it as a second screen to play games. Every thing works as it should I just haven't got the ds4 controller to connect yet as I run out of time at work but will have a go tonight.

I just wanted to post this because of all the help and roms and stuff I have got from xda over the years and thought it was a major upgrade:good for a tablet that keeps on giving more.

I always wanted to be able to use a good ten inch size tablet as a screen for my console but with none available with a Hdmi input it wasn't possible until now and offcorse the xda member who provided the files and tutorial

Anyway I'm here to help anyone wishing to get it working on there galaxy tab 10.1 p7510 wifi also have made a video showing it working and also showing system settings displaying the rom I'm on and build details ect.
    I will upload the video if allowed.

I have now added a video it is on page 2 because I couldn't seem to get it on this original post.