[Q] Gt-p7500v stuck in samsung logo

Search This thread

moyakong

Nov 29, 2014
Like a dumbass i was rooting and updating my moms tablet i did root it i was seeing su and evrything but it had honeycomb i thing so i went online to put the best cyanogenmod for the tablet. Went i was installing with twrp i didnt save anything :good:
i installed the cyanogen rom but it didnt start up the only thing that showed up is the samsung logo.
Since then i was not able to acces to any android os. I keep installing new roms with odin or with adb push (no sd card slot) but they dont work. When is a custom rom i just see the samsung logo. When i install a stock rom i just see a black screen.
PLEASE HELP ME!

Olivier V

Jan 25, 2013
Like a dumbass i was rooting and updating my moms tablet i did root it i was seeing su and evrything but it had honeycomb i thing so i went online to put the best cyanogenmod for the tablet. Went i was installing with twrp i didnt save anything :good:
i installed the cyanogen rom but it didnt start up the only thing that showed up is the samsung logo.
Since then i was not able to acces to any android os. I keep installing new roms with odin or with adb push (no sd card slot) but they dont work. When is a custom rom i just see the samsung logo. When i install a stock rom i just see a black screen.
PLEASE HELP ME!

If you still have download mode than there is nothing easier than flashing the stock rom with Odin. The stock rom can be found at www.sammobile.com

Olivier V

Jan 25, 2013
I did that like 10 times still the same result. Black screen or samsun logo.

What version of Odin did you use. And did you run Odin as administrator on your computer? I used Odin 1.85. Also, it can take a while to boot up the first time. If it still hangs after you successfully flashed it with Odin try a factory reset.