Interested in Porting/Building BeanStalk on another device?
Please visit the BeanStalk Development Thread to avoid cluttering this thread.
- CyanogenMod 13 based
- Built in Task Manager switcher
- OnTheGo Mode
- App Circle bar
- System UI Tuner
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lockscreen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header - Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build.. baked into the awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please be sure to checkout changelog below.
- To be determined...
Download 6.0.x GAPPs from here - Thanks Open Gapps team.
** Please make sure you select the correct GAPPs for your device requirements. I suggest the mini package. Anything
else is overkill IMO. **
For a complete listing of all (other) supported BeanStalk devices and downloads, please visit BeanStalk Downloads page
Beanstalk Change Log
Change log can also be found from within the ROM by going into settings menu -> about phone -> about beanstalk -> changelog
* Download ROM and latest GAPPs.
* Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to sdcard.
* Reboot into recovery (TWRP 3.0.0 recommended for backwards compatibility)
* Full wipe and format is ALWAYS suggested to avoid odd issues.
* Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs.
* Reboot and enjoy BeanStalk goodness.
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
CyanogenMod source can be found HERE
Beanstalk6, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
CodyTXR0KR, @scott.hart.bti, @Android-Andi, @Ziyan
Source Code: https://github.com/scotthartbti/android
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2016-04-01