2 Vote(s)
16.67%

AOSP 7.1.1 official builds

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By Jancar 52 mcpe, Member on 28th March 2017, 02:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thread closed for some legal reasons, srry
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jancar 52 mcpe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jancar 52 mcpe Ad-Free

28th March 2017, 03:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Are there differences from other discussions 7.1.1?
28th March 2017, 03:49 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Petrer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Raihlen

Are there differences from other discussions 7.1.1?

No much a port of AOSP 7.1.1

(EDIT)But if you are thinking to install it read the bugs and installation guide for security. If you have any bug with anything which is not listed tell me
28th March 2017, 04:40 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I already put 7.1.1 from a neighboring branch in early February, but it was very raw, I had to go back to 6.0. There in the Settings even the search icon is incorrectly displayed)) And the battery had problems, in your builds they are solved? And why do not you then team up with other developers?)
28th March 2017, 05:31 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Petrer

Donate to Me
More
Hi! I have an update, I have changed the browser and camera, browser as a Samsung Internet Beta and Camera as Google Camera Stock (Android 7.1.1)
28th March 2017, 05:59 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Petrer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Raihlen

I already put 7.1.1 from a neighboring branch in early February, but it was very raw, I had to go back to 6.0. There in the Settings even the search icon is incorrectly displayed)) And the battery had problems, in your builds they are solved? And why do not you then team up with other developers?)

I will try to fix the battery, maybe is an error of the system because are a lot of things in the system image, next build maybe have the fix (I don't know certainly)

(EDIT)Of course, today I will release one, but this takes a long time with unpacking, reviewing, fixing problems, repacking (this only image) and zipping the ROM signin it and later upload, is very time but I'm relaxed, I got very free time
The Following User Says Thank You to Jancar 52 mcpe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jancar 52 mcpe Ad-Free
28th March 2017, 06:56 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jancar 52 mcpe

Hi! I have an update, I have changed the browser and camera, browser as a Samsung Internet Beta and Camera as Google Camera Stock (Android 7.1.1)

Thank you for your efforts and time. Will this fix the camera?
29th March 2017, 08:21 AM |#8  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Is this a port or a build?
29th March 2017, 01:34 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

No much a port of AOSP 7.1.1

(EDIT)But if you are thinking to install it read the bugs and installation guide for security. If you have any bug with anything which is not listed tell me

BTW there is already a thread

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote:

The google camera doesn't work either
29th March 2017, 02:01 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Petrer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisthro

Thank you for your efforts and time. Will this fix the camera?

Maybe, I'm not sure yet
29th March 2017, 02:06 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Petrer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal Gautam

Is this a port or a build?

A port of a build, if are a daily build I will try to give you a new port build with some bug fixes and modifications for the user satisfaction
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)