10,729 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,032

By Android-Andi, Recognized Contributor on 10th December 2014, 07:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2014, 05:02 AM |#501  
Flag Indramayu
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I call people with Viber application his voice very clearly without using loudspeakers. listening to music too extraordinary voice no problem in my device is also good to wear earphones no problem even increase the volume up to full no issue but maybe that will be damaged is your ear😀😀😀😀.
This is very,very,very good rom...
Android_Andi you are is great man...

25th December 2014, 05:06 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooiskandar

hi all ... anyone have try to access *#*#4636#*#* and then turn on lte ram dumb ... ???
i have do it but after that i get boot loop ....
@Android-Andi how to fix it ....

I wonder, what would you possibly need that for?
25th December 2014, 05:11 AM |#503  
Flag Kuningan
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putr4s

I wonder, what would you possibly need that for?

i need to lock wcdma only ... but if i turn on lte it going ok without reboot my tab. but if i reboot it's going bootloop
25th December 2014, 05:13 AM |#504  
Flag Indramayu

More
Quote:

hi all ... anyone have try to access *#*#4636#*#* and then turn on lte ram dumb ... ???
i have do it but after that i get boot loop ....
@Android-Andi how to fix it ....

L L...don't cry body.....
Reflashing again your device.....
and don't it again if you not want your device boot loop twice....
The Following User Says Thank You to Yayan.F For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yayan.F Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 05:14 AM |#505  

More
Quote:

i need to lock wcdma only ... but if i turn on lte it going ok without reboot my tab. but if i reboot it's going bootloop

I don't think the P3100 even supports LTE in the first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to putr4s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift putr4s Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 05:20 AM |#506  
Flag Kuningan

More
Quote:

I don't think the P3100 even supports LTE in the first place.

Yup i see it ... just trying ... btw how to lock wcdma only ... ??? couse xposed framework not working on lollipopp ... devs of xposed say 100% will not work on lollipop

BTW @Android-Andi ... what blackhawk kernel working with this rom ... ???

O.M.G sorry ... SLIMLP allready kernel OC ... what app to make it able to change the Hz ..
25th December 2014, 05:26 AM |#507  

More
Quote:

Yup i see it ... just trying ... btw how to lock wcdma only ... ??? couse xposed framework not working on lollipopp ... devs of xposed say 100% will not work on lollipop

In that menu (the one with that lte button you pressed) there is a dropdown menu under “Set preferred network type:“. It's not very obvious, the only thing that indicates it's actionable is the triangle pointing down on the right side of the screen. After pressing that menu, you'll see several options, but the one you want is “WCDMA only“. Press that, and you should be done. For overclocking, I use TricksterMOD in Play Store.
The Following User Says Thank You to putr4s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift putr4s Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 05:30 AM |#508  
Flag Kuningan

More
Quote:

In that menu (the one with that lte button you pressed) there is a dropdown menu under “Set preferred network type:“. It's not very obvious, the only thing that indicates it's actionable is the triangle pointing down on the right side of the screen. After pressing that menu, you'll see several options, but the one you want is “WCDMA only“. Press that, and you should be done. For overclocking, I use TricksterMOD in Play Store.

i did ... but if i try to turn on the lte button ... then reboot my device ... it's going bootloop ... ok nope forget it ... thank's alot man ...
makasih banyak dah bantu ane gan ....
25th December 2014, 05:31 AM |#509  
Flag Indramayu

More
Quote:

BTW @Android-Andi ... what blackhawk kernel working with this rom ... ???

O.M.G sorry ... SLIMLP allready kernel OC ... what app to make it able to change the Hz ..

like this what you want?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1419510793489.png
Views:	566
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	3080696  
25th December 2014, 08:52 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Hey guys, do you know how to fix the mic? P3100 has 2 microphones for stereo recording but only one is working. Mic in headset doesn't work as well. Thanks.
25th December 2014, 09:02 AM |#511  
Flag Sagamihara\Tōkyō
Thanks Meter: 349

More
I couldn't get more annoyed than this. I have installed TWRP 2.8.1.0 4 times, but when i try to flash the zip i get this error:
"Error executing updater binary in zip" and then throws the error "E:Unable to mount /system". If i select wipe and wipe system it doesn't result in an error. WHAT IS WRONG DAMNIT?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)