[ROM][5.x] SlimLP

Search This thread

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
Google Pixel 6
Google Pixel 7 Pro
That's insane indeed, I've never seen my tab getting more than 4-5 hours of usage time on any 5.x ROM. (Never paid attention to battery life previously)

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure my tablet's battery health is poor. It used to just stay on the charger until I recently started using it again

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

alfick3

Aug 22, 2011
DFW, TX
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
That's insane indeed, I've never seen my tab getting more than 4-5 hours of usage time on any 5.x ROM. (Never paid attention to battery life previously)
It is a neat feature. Stock Android doesn't seem to have it for some reason. Alcatel phones have that as well. I had bought a couple cheap phones for my kids to use as WiFi only devices and they could set an alarm and then turn off the phone. It would turn on for the alarm.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Kristiara

Jun 8, 2015
Bogor
am downloading the new build.

the june 21 build is working great to me, for the last month, the problem is only that it become less responsive when your tab is in a sleep and you want to wake it by pushing the power button... it needs several push...

will it be okay to dirty flash a beta on alpha?

stevejohnson42

Dec 7, 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
The recommended is to do a clean flash.. however I flashed the beta over the alpha 0.40 build , no issues so far .. suggest make backup , try it and then if issues do a clean flash per OP and use gapps recommended there

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
When I use (Arabic : العربية) in system language UI system stopped
I rebooted device but this doesn't solve the issue

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
I am just uploading beta 0.2 builds for you guys.
- pegasusq removed as default governor from kernel config because it will crash twrp after some minutes of use, but it should still use pegasusq by default because of the performance overlay added to the device tree
- no SlimCenter for now, because slimdevs server will shutdown soon
- some device tree cleanup
- don't overwrite common sepolicy
- huge tab 2/omap4 selinux rules update @Jiangyi and i have been working on for long time now (can someone please test if RIL works on enforced? Kernel still boots permissive, you need to set it manually to enforced)
- latest slimroms upstream + Global Menu (still in review)

Rom will be on my androidfilehost account soon, keep your eyes open ;)

shsagnik

Aug 30, 2014
- pegasusq removed as default governor from kernel config because it will crash twrp after some minutes of use, but it should still use pegasusq by default because of the performance overlay added to the device tree
- huge tab 2/omap4 selinux rules update @Jiangyi and i have been working on for long time now (can someone please test if RIL works on enforced? Kernel still boots permissive, you need to set it manually to enforced)

Cool, i wish i understood what is device tree or upstream changes:cowboy:

stingjoel

Apr 30, 2007

HI @Android-Andi, RIL not work on permissive at beta 0.2 build...it is not clean flash... Should I do clean flash?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Android-Andi

Top Liked Posts