FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

towelroot schi705

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By untilitsleeps087, Junior Member on 25th September 2014, 07:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i used Towelroot On my SCH-I705 - VRBMI1 on 4.1.2 - Stock Official Root Achieved Su installed and confirmed by Root checker, Just Thought Id Share!!

(Side note: Shout Out to @shakatu For Helping Find Stock Firmware!)
The Following User Says Thank You to untilitsleeps087 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift untilitsleeps087 Ad-Free

16th October 2014, 04:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can you please mention any specific threads or write ups that you used? Thanks.
9th December 2014, 05:20 PM |#3  
Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom147

Can you please mention any specific threads or write ups that you used? Thanks.

Just go here: https://towelroot.com/
Tap the lambda, install the .apk, then "make it rain"! After that, download SuperSU from the app store. Run that. Afterward, download Rootchecker from the app store to confirm root.

It's nice to have root on this device, but it seems ROM development is dead. Mainly due to the locked bootloader. This device is becoming a fancy paperweight more than anything else, sadly.
The Following User Says Thank You to jdrudd2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jdrudd2 Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 06:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,714

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrudd2

Tap the lambda, install the .apk, then "make it rain"! After that, download SuperSU from the app store. Run that. Afterward, download Rootchecker from the app store to confirm root.

It's nice to have root on this device, but it seems ROM development is dead. Mainly due to the locked bootloader. This device is becoming a fancy paperweight more than anything else, sadly.

Sadly most verizon devices are slowly becoming dead as far as rom development. Thankfully I have the WiFi version 3113 and don't have a locked bootloader

From my CM11 S3
25th October 2015, 12:12 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrudd2

Absolutely the simplest root ive ever done... works perfect quick and easy.....
3rd November 2015, 03:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinxJosh

Absolutely the simplest root ive ever done... works perfect quick and easy.....

No side-effects?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)