YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING DONE
- Your device must be rooted
- install xposed apk from this link: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/de...v33_36570c.apk
- install the xposed framework and perform a reboot
- now you can see that xposed is installed
- now go to downloads in the xposed installer app and search for xinternal sd,
- download that and install it, after installing activate that module by checking it in the modules bar
- perform a reboot
- now install es file explorer and open it
- now you can see that at first it will sdcard 01 which is your sd card
- now go inside and check your android folder you will see all the obb and game data files in your sd.
you now have all your apps installed in your sd.
note: if you go into a bootloop after flashing the xposed zip (find the zip according to your android version in the xposed forum, ex: you have to flash sdk-21 for android 5.0.2) you have to flash the xposed uninstaller zip in the recovery.
any queries can be asked freely.