Votes: 1 50.0%
  • AICP 12.1

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MartinYTCZ

Apr 16, 2017
Duchcov
Hello, do you know any good games that will run on this device? Running Lineage 14.1. Preferrably not freemium ones and paid ones are welcome too. :) Also, which N rom you think is the smoothest?

Thanks for replies!

Last edited:

john99ap

Sep 17, 2016
Hello, do you know any good games that will run on this device? Running Lineage 14.1. Preferrably not freemium ones and paid ones are welcome too. :) Also, which N rom you think is the smoothest?

Thanks for replies!
Personally I thing Android Ice Cold Project is the smoothest but you may encounter a few bugs at the present builds (eg gps might not work). I don't know about games but if you want to play a heavy one you 'd better switch to kitkat. N roms leave less ram free so the game may lag.

Reactions: MartinYTCZ

MartinYTCZ

Apr 16, 2017
Duchcov
Personally I thing Android Ice Cold Project is the smoothest but you may encounter a few bugs at the present builds (eg gps might not work). I don't know about games but if you want to play a heavy one you 'd better switch to kitkat. N roms leave less ram free so the game may lag.
Could you tell me which KitKat rom is the best?
Thanks!

john99ap

Sep 17, 2016
Thanks!
I have not experimented much with kitkat roms but I think that Slimkat by Android-Andi is very fast. However you may experience some bugs (rotation was not working for me). That was solved by flashing an old device-specific build instead of the latest unified one as suggested by other users in Slimkat thread.

Reactions: MartinYTCZ

MartinYTCZ

Apr 16, 2017
Duchcov
I have not experimented much with kitkat roms but I think that Slimkat by Android-Andi is very fast. However you may experience some bugs (rotation was not working for me). That was solved by flashing an old device-specific build instead of the latest unified one as suggested by other users in Slimkat thread.
I had problems with SlimKat. What about cyanogenmod?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for replies!
    Thanks!