Tab 3 7.0 on sale for $69 refurb. Is it still worth it?

Search This thread

moxiot

Jun 1, 2008
Just came across this ebay deal. It is for a reburb unit. I browsed around a little bit and noticed there are not lollipop roms. Other than that I don't see any negatives for a tablet that would be ussed for some light browsing and streaming.

here is the link (sorry browsing from phone)
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221758994640?...53200-19255-0&rvr_id=875187034034&_mwBanner=1

is it still worth it?

edit: shoot! i posted this in accessories. mods please move or remove

Last edited:

sedracer

Jan 20, 2009
Just came across this ebay deal. It is for a reburb unit. I browsed around a little bit and noticed there are not lollipop roms. Other than that I don't see any negatives for a tablet that would be ussed for some light browsing and streaming.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221758994640?...53200-19255-0&rvr_id=875187034034&_mwBanner=1

is it still worth it?

I just bought an SM-T217S and i love it. Super cheap and LTE capable. Internal specs wise is the behind the newer stuff but still capable when comparing it to other sub$100 tablets.

The cameras are terrible, its stuck on 4.4.2, and the 1024x600 resolution leaves something to be desired. Also the 7" model doesn't have OTG support.

Micro SD card support, an IR blaster, dual speakers, tons of accessories still on the market, and a NON-Intel processor made it an easy sub $100 tablet choice.

Reactions: rocko73 and moxiot

hp420

Jul 31, 2011
Gainesville, Fl
Google Nexus 4
T-Mobile LG G2
I just bought an SM-T217S and i love it. Super cheap and LTE capable. Internal specs wise is the behind the newer stuff but still capable when comparing it to other sub$100 tablets.

The cameras are terrible, its stuck on 4.4.2, and the 1024x600 resolution leaves something to be desired. Also the 7" model doesn't have OTG support.

Micro SD card support, an IR blaster, dual speakers, tons of accessories still on the market, and a NON-Intel processor made it an easy sub $100 tablet choice.

I'd KILL for a kk rom dude...t110 is stuck on JB 4.2.2, so be glad for what you've got.

KingBeef

Feb 19, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Just purchased a T Mobile version a couple weeks ago for $20 more. Not a bad use of funds and the this model did at least get KK. My only complaint was adjusting to the resolution of the screen in comparison to my Note 4. If you buy one and go with a 3rd party launcher, make sure you adjust the icon size down to the smallest allowed. Otherwise, everything will be pixelated.

Reactions: rocko73

rocko73

Jan 30, 2011
Just purchased a T Mobile version a couple weeks ago for $20 more. Not a bad use of funds and the this model did at least get KK. My only complaint was adjusting to the resolution of the screen in comparison to my Note 4. If you buy one and go with a 3rd party launcher, make sure you adjust the icon size down to the smallest allowed. Otherwise, everything will be pixelated.

What launcher are you using? I notice the resolution is a bit of a drag.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

is it still worth it?