Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2014, 03:55 AM |#1001  
Account currently disabled
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Wink
Thanks, I am currently working on fixing this right now,

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Yes i got it to boot BUT, If i try to install ANY custom ROM, It will boot back to recovery .
Basically I'm stuck in samsung's official kikat rom :/
The Following User Says Thank You to ruzell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruzell Ad-Free

16th September 2014, 05:25 AM |#1002  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Question Solution!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzell

Thanks, I am currently working on fixing this right now,

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Yes i got it to boot BUT, If i try to install ANY custom ROM, It will boot back to recovery .
Basically I'm stuck in samsung's official kikat rom :/

Flash this in Odin, https://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_...02wifi.tar.md5
its latest philz touch. It is recomended for this rom. After you flash this just boot into your new recovery, click wipe data/factory reset, click clean to install new rom and then press back 4 times, press install from sd card, find nolekatv1.8.zip and click it, it will open aroma installer, select your preferred language, if you want to be able to overclock your tab click the box by remove phservice if not dont touch anything, click next, click install, wait untill it finishes, and reboot!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Anyone know if the "official" 4.4.2 has that bloody knox bootloader?? Lol. I cannot believe o just said bloody.....
The Following User Says Thank You to DevMyAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DevMyAndroid Ad-Free
16th September 2014, 06:18 AM |#1003  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 249

Donate to Me
More
I think not, since i updated no bootloader or modem etc.
Made dirty flashing on v17 and v18 and no reboots crashes etc. Its just getting smoother everytime lool

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
16th September 2014, 10:00 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hey I am using this Rom for a couple of days now and I feel like my tab is really slow. I did clean install and everything. Anyelse has this?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5503 met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to surfingnoob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surfingnoob Ad-Free
16th September 2014, 10:37 AM |#1005  
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfingnoob

Hey I am using this Rom for a couple of days now and I feel like my tab is really slow. I did clean install and everything. Anyelse has this?

Tottaly me
The Following User Says Thank You to Ripshock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ripshock Ad-Free
16th September 2014, 11:42 AM |#1006  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 817

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfingnoob

Mine seems sluggish too. I thought it was just me. I did clean install. I am going to wipe everything again and re-flash 8.0. See if it helps.
16th September 2014, 03:37 PM |#1007  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 112

More
please provide more info, did you take the new kernel update? What recovery and version do you have? What is your factory model # t210 or t210r?
thank you.
16th September 2014, 04:01 PM |#1008  
Flag Bayt Jala
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevMyAndroid

Attention ppl with slow tab after 1.8!
please provide more info, did you take the new kernel update? What recovery and version do you have? What is your factory model # t210 or t210r?
thank you.

Gr8nole's latest kernwl, latest philz, t210r,
The Following User Says Thank You to Ripshock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ripshock Ad-Free
16th September 2014, 05:01 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
T210, just the kernel that comes with the Rom, I know nothing of a kernel update.

16th September 2014, 05:12 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevMyAndroid

Attention ppl with slow tab after 1.8!
thank you.

I have the problem too. I'm using philz_touch_6.44.9, tasted it with and without the kernole update (same happen in both), t210. I hope it get a good running soon, I had to flash the stock fimrware again

Also I have the reboot problem, when I reboot from recovery, it always go back to recovery and need to flash the sotck firmware again. Please help me
16th September 2014, 05:25 PM |#1011  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 817

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

Gr8nole's latest kernwl, latest philz, t210r,

+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)